~~June 17th, 2011~ Disney Dream Tween and Teen Meeting Place

HI!!!!
My name is Lauren. I am very excited about the cruise. This will be my 4th Disney cruise. We are staying in an oceanview cabin right at the front of the ship.

Excited to ride the Aquaduck!:banana:

Sooooo excited to meet first so we can all have fun at the Edge. Edge is the kid's club for 11-13 year olds.

Hi Karlee and Gracie!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you get on here!!!!!!!!:yay:

Hey:-)
I'm Kendall. I'm 13 and this is my first Disney cruise. We go to Disney every year but we've never done a cruise. I have a younger brother who's 12. I'm going with my mom, dad, brother, nana, and papaw. I look forward to talking to y'all and talking about things we like so when we meet up it won't be awkward.! Super-duper excited!:D

:guilty:
HI!!!!
My name is Lauren. I am very excited about the cruise. This will be my 4th Disney cruise. We are staying in an oceanview cabin right at the front of the ship.

Sooooo excited to meet first so we can all have fun at the Edge. Edge is the kid's club for 11-13 year olds.

Hi Lauren:banana::cheer2: I have to use my mom's user name, for some reason it wont let me use mine..I just set up an account, I dont know what's wrong :mad:

Cant wait to meet everyone:cool1::yay:

HI!!!!

Hi Lauren:banana::cheer2: I have to use my mom's user name, for some reason it wont let me use mine..I just set up an account, I dont know what's wrong :mad:

Hi my name is Leah. I am on my mom's account for now. I will be 12 on June 1st. I am in 6th grade and this will be my 1st Disney Cruise. My cousins just went on the Dream 2 weeks ago and said it was super fun. I'm excited to meet you all!!! :cool1:

Hi my name is Leah. I am on my mom's account for now. I will be 12 on June 1st. I am in 6th grade and this will be my 1st Disney Cruise. My cousins just went on the Dream 2 weeks ago and said it was super fun. I'm excited to meet you all!!! :cool1:

Hey! I'm Kendall:-) look forward to meeting you too!

Testing:cool1::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl: WooHOO!!! I'm on!!!

Hey everyone its me Karlee!!! I have my own user name now :woohoo:

I cant believe we all have late dinner..Hopefully we will have the same dining rotation:banana:

:cool2:Hi! This is Leah. I'm from New Berlin(Milwaukee), WI. Where are you all from? My family has the late dinner too. We are boarding the ship from 11:30 to 12.:yay:

:cool2:Hi! This is Leah. I'm from New Berlin(Milwaukee), WI. Where are you all from? My family has the late dinner too. We are boarding the ship from 11:30 to 12.:yay:

I'm Kendall. I'm from Greenup, Kentcky which is near the place where Ken****y Ohio and West Virginia meet. Me and my family have early dinner though!

Hey:-)
I'm Kendall. I'm 13 and this is my first Disney cruise. We go to Disney every year but we've never done a cruise. I have a younger brother who's 12. I'm going with my mom, dad, brother, nana, and papaw. I look forward to talking to y'all and talking about things we like so when we meet up it won't be awkward.! Super-duper excited!:D

Hey kendall!!!!!!!:banana::rotfl::cheer2: Im karlee my grandparents are coming on the cruise 2! i cant wait to meet u! :flower3:pirate::cool2::yay::laughing::rotfl::goodvibes:cool1::rotfl2::thumbsup2:)

Hi Karlee, Gracie, Leah, and Kendall!

I'll be twelve on May tenth, just a little bit older than Leah!!:cool1:
I live in this little place in North Carolina called Hickory, and I was born in Canada. My family and I are Disney maniacs!! We've been to Disney World and gone on Disney cruises many times. I am thrilled to meet all of you!!:grouphug:

Lauren:yay:

::

Hey lauren!!!!!!!!:banana::woohoo: My account works now!!!!!!1:cheer2: I cant wait to meet u and grace at the edge!!!!!!!!!!!!:happytv::goodvibes:cool1::rotfl2:

I figured since none of us really know each other, I would post some questions to help us learn a little bit about each other! :-) everybody post you're answers to these questions! I'll go first:-)

1. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what are their names?*
*• Yes, a dog named Daisy and a cat named Rudy.:-)

2. What's your favorite song?*
• Overboard by Justin Bieber

3. What's your favorite movie?
• The Little Mermaid or Cinderella

4. What's your favorite book?
• Heaven is For Real

5. What's your favorite color?
•Pink:-)

6. What are your hobbies or interests?
• I like to read, facebook, and text.

7. What's your favorite food?
• hawaiian pizza

8. Who's your favorite Disney character?
• Ariel, but in the parks the evil stepsisters from Cinderella

9. What's your favorite store?
• Hollister

10. How many times have you been to Disney?
• Around 5 I think?

11. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
• Yes, I have a brother who's twelve and who is cruising with us!:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter