June 20 & 21

tawasdave

I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up
Planning on being at DL on 6/20 & 21..anyone know if this is a graduate night? Any other comments on those dates?

I think the grad nights should be ending the week prior to that.

No they will not be grad nights, the 22 and 23 will be grad nights though. Disneyland will be open until 11:00pm on both the 20th and the 21st - enjoy!!! We arrive on the 21st, and hope to see Fantasmic that night, since the parks close early on the 22nd, and 23rd due to Grad nights. Have fun!!

AHHHHH!! I didn't know that grad nights were going to be going on June 22 & 23. We'll be there from the 22-24. Wed and Thur the park closes at 9pm? Will the place be flooded with teens during the day? I've never been during these times and not sure how they work?

I would like to know this too! We are on Grad nights the week before. pirate:

I'm not sure about the parks being run over with teens. I doubt it though, I bet they don't come until night.

Just make sure you see Fantasmic on one of the nights they are open late. We only have one chance, so I am crossing my fingers for the balcony seating. Also, there is no Electric Parade, which I am absolutely devastated about. DCA closes at 8:00 every night that week except for Friday (which we are leaving). I thought going so late in June, we would be able to catch all the shows, but I guess not.

Yea, we are on the list for a balcony seat for "the only fantasmic showing" during our trip and will miss "the only electrical parade" that same night...but I think my 4 year old will really enjoy fantasmic.

So does "grad night" start AFTER the park closes at 9pm? Or is grad night from like 5-9pm?

I did not even notice that I was going to miss the electrical parade...bless these boards..thank goodness I have a third day to use....I see that Friday June 24..there is an electrical parade....are Fridays a zoo?...is that day a Grad night? Thanks

tawasdave - Friday the 24th is not a grad night, I believe all grad nights are Wed. and Thur. I'm glad you will get to the see the parade on Friday - I wish we could.

Mom2Joce - I believe the park closes early (9:00pm) to prepare for the grad night, and then they reopen the park for grad night guests only later in the evening. So while there may be a few more teens there during the day, the majority will come when the parks are only open to them, later on.

That's what I thought but wasn't sure if it was still set up that way :) It's going to be a crazy time...but heck, we'll be at Disneyland, I can't complain!!! Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter