JUNE 2017! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Just cancelled:

Crystal Palace Thursday, June 8th 8:25 am - 2 people
Be our Guest Thursday, June 8th 12:55 pm - 10 people
Akershus Princess Breakfast, Monday June 5th 8:15 am - 10 people
Akershus Princess Breakfast Saturday, June 10th 10:30 - 7 people

Last edited:
Be Our Guest on Jun 7th (Wednesday) at 12:40PM for 3.

Happy to coordinate cancellation.

Tusker House June 1 at 8:05 am (not RoL dining package) for 4 people.

Willing to coordinate cancellation if someone wants it!

Be Our Guest Lunch on June 1st at 11:20 a.m. for 2 people.

I will hold onto it for a while if anyone wants to coordinate.

TAKEN!

Last edited:

Monday 6/5 Beaches & Cream 5:50
Tuesday 6/6 Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:05
Wednesday 6/7 Via Napolii 6:45
Thursday 6/8 Sanaa 5:15

All for 4, willing to coordinate via PM.

CANCELLED as of 4/3.

Last edited:
Going to cancel a tusker house ROL package 6/10 at 10:25 for 4, let me know if interested

TAKEN!

Last edited:

Now that my FP are finalized, I also have a ROL tusker house breakfast for 4 on 6/9 at 10:40AM. I will hold for a few days if someone wants to coordinate.

Cancelled!

Last edited:
I will be canceling Princess Storybook Dining Lunch at Akerhus Royal Banquet Hall for 4 people for June 2nd at 2:45pm.

I'll cancel at 7:30pm tonight.

I will be cancelling the following reservations tonight at 6:00PM (Central). Both reservations are for 3 guests

- 6/8 4:15PM Tusker House (ROL Package)
- 6/10 11:10AM O'hana Breakfast

Cancelling as we speak 2 reservations for BOG for one person each that are close enough that your party of 2 can check in and sit together. June 1 at 11:40Am and 11:55AM

Planning to cancel Be Our Guest for 9:00 Friday June 9th party of 4. Message me to coordinate. Let me know what time you'll be available to grab the booking when I cancel!

I am canceling 9 spots of our party of 30 for Ohana breakfast on June 9 at 7:50am. I will have to call to do this but am willing to PM you when I call so you can try refreshing and try to grab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter