** June 2020 Check In **

Things still booked for end of June. I think if it doesn’t open in June that it might not until the Fall. Booked October and Jan as back ups. One day at a time. We will see.

My husband wants us to consider moving our trip to August or October or December. The big issue for me is that I don’t want to pull the kids out of school in October, (or December for that matter). I can’t get vacation around Christmas time. August isn’t a good time because my kids are involved in band and they have their camp that week. I’m lucky that my kids have straight A’s and I know they would catch up on their work (we have done it before). I’m just hoping that they are open in June :)

My husband wants us to consider moving our trip to August or October or December. The big issue for me is that I don’t want to pull the kids out of school in October, (or December for that matter). I can’t get vacation around Christmas time. August isn’t a good time because my kids are involved in band and they have their camp that week. I’m lucky that my kids have straight A’s and I know they would catch up on their work (we have done it before). I’m just hoping that they are open in June :)

I agree. I won't pull the kids for October because my daughter will be a Junior and will have a lot going on. If these Summer trips don't happen we will just not get to use the rest of our APs (assuming they open). Only time we could maybe go would be Thanksgiving for a couple days. Fingers crossed for June or July opening (although all I am seeing makes me think even this YEAR may not happen, at least according to local news stations, but you can't trust those completely).

Just cancelled our June trip (was originally March). Moved out to July, but not having high hopes of that happening either. If we can't go this summer, we'll probably wait until next Feb or April.

UUUU so JetBlue canceled the route from Portland, OR to Long Beach. So they canceled my flight. I am getting a refund which is great. I didn’t really research much before getting a refund, but I can fly out of SeaTac with similar times of our last one, and It will save me $$. I hate flying out of SeaTac, but it is closer to where I live and I can have family take us. So I am still keeping my fingers crossed that the fun will happen in June :)

UUUU so JetBlue canceled the route from Portland, OR to Long Beach. So they canceled my flight. I am getting a refund which is great. I didn’t really research much before getting a refund, but I can fly out of SeaTac with similar times of our last one, and It will save me $$. I hate flying out of SeaTac, but it is closer to where I live and I can have family take us. So I am still keeping my fingers crossed that the fun will happen in June :)
Well, at least refund + saving money + closer airport = good news, right? Pixie dust and fingers crossed for you!

60 days out, booked Savi’s workshop today with high hopes. If we are allowed to go my family plans on wearing our face masks, using hand sanitizer as often as available (also we will take our own). We will also wipe down our tables with sanitizing wipes before and after we use it. Hand washing before every meal and snack, and keeping space between us and other groups as possible. When we get home, we will continue to wear masks at work for 14 days, as well as keeping up with hand washing and sanitizing.

@theluckyrabbit -- not sure if you keep a history of those who were on the list and have now cancelled. I'm not sure if it'd be interesting or just depressing, but if you have the cancellations and could post those like you update the first list, that might be insightful on how this all is trending. But if you think that'd just be depressing to all of us, then maybe not. :)

The decision was made for us - Hyatt auto-cancelled our hotel reservation for June :(

Going to wait for when the Park reopens to reschedule.

The decision was made for us - Hyatt auto-cancelled our hotel reservation for June :(

Going to wait for when the Park reopens to reschedule.
Which Hyatt? Dates? We are late June and have not received a cancellation.

@theluckyrabbit -- not sure if you keep a history of those who were on the list and have now cancelled. I'm not sure if it'd be interesting or just depressing, but if you have the cancellations and could post those like you update the first list, that might be insightful on how this all is trending. But if you think that'd just be depressing to all of us, then maybe not. :)
Well, it's not exactly uplifting. And it is more work -- and, technically, it would be the OP's option (I'm not the OP). I'm not sure what point it would serve since we do know that "lots" of people are cancelling their trips as the DLR closure marches on. Following the DLR Closure Superthread will give you the big picture, at least, on how things are trending.

Which Hyatt? Dates? We are late June and have not received a cancellation.

Hyatt Regency. June 13 arrival. Hyatt House looks like it’s still keeping and accepting reservations - hopefully you’re staying there.

List updated (4/30/20).

And I just want to thank you for the work you're doing in updating.

I'm still hanging in there for late June. Just pre-ordered the Disney face masks
'just in case' but I'm sure they'll come in handy whenever I go, wherever I go.. Maybe I should just change my user name to 'Pollyanna'. Or maybe 'Dopey'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter