June 5th Western Caribbean Cruise

misty9960

Mouseketeer
Family of 4 from Birmingham, Alabama. We have a daughter 7 and a son 10 years old. Anyone interested in communicating prior to cruising? This is our first cruise ever. We are getting so EXCITED!!!

Misty

Hi Misty,

We are going to be cruising on that one as well! My DD is also 7 so maybe they will get to play together. We haven't told her yet that we are going and don't plan to until about two weeks out. I'd rather wait but DH wants to let her brag to her friends before school is out.......

Hope to see you there!

Kat

:Pinkbounc princess: :sunny:

June 5 will also be our first cruise - me, DH and DS (age 9). I'm so excited to find others on the boards for this cruise.:Pinkbounc

One of my dds is 7, but will be turning 8 that week so she will be in the lab instead of the club this time (probably).

Whnim64, we are in central illinois too. Have only been here almost a year and just getting used to it still.

Jeanne

grlzmom, hard to believe that someone would move TO central Illinois! I've lived here most of my life (Pekin and now Decatur area). DS is thrilled to hear ahead of time about others his age. We'll be in cabin 6323. Got to get back to my packing list...

Sandi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter