June Challenge Month End

lisaschu

Mouseketeer
Ok - how did everyone do? The challenge definitely helped me. I was able to get 44 pages done. That's a whole album! :)

I have not done very well, only 4 or 5 pages, but I have bought a 6x9 album to do for my brother's wedding, I have about 7 rolls of film developed and all the stickers and paper is bought, so I am hoping to do a power layout this week and get the whole book done (I think about 15 pages).

Bev

I didn't quite make my goal. I finished 15 pages. But... I started a full time job (excuses excuses). For July, I think I'll shoot for 15 pages. I should be able to do that.

I'm thrilled! Thank you so much for being here.

The bad news is - I used up all my home made page kits, so now i've got to start over from scratch. Between that and company coming, I'm counting on 0 in July.

I did 20 6x9 sides last week! This is an amazing achievement for me as I have been working very slowly up to now.,

I'll post the link on a seperate thread so you can all take a look

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter