June Waterpark ?

JaydaNicole

Mouseketeer
Our trip is June 4-14. We do plan on doing water parks several different days. Do the water parks usually close to capacity at this time of year? We are thinking we might go to rope drop at HS to hit some main attractions and then head over to the water park around noon or 1:00. Just wondering if this is even an option or if we just need to head to the water park right away in the morning.

We plan to do the same thing, too. Maybe get over there around 2:00, since we'll have 10 days of water parks on our 10 day hopper (not renewing our AP because of lack of discounts!).

Hoping that folks will be going home after lunchtime if they were there first thing in the morning.

I want to say that even when the water parks are at capacity that they still allow on-site guests in. I've been to the Disney water parks plenty of times in June, but I've never gone to them during the middle of the day. Usually that is when they tend to become the most crowded since everyone is thinking the samething and that is cooling off. I would say set a day aside where you go to one of the water parks right away in the morning so you can enjoy it and then head over to one of theme parks later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter