• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jungle book dining packages

Same here for late August. Was able to get a regular dinner res for Tiffins but looks like the package isn't open yet.

I just got Tusker house dining package. wanted lunch or dinner only time I could get was 8:05 am

I think only breakfast now. I have a 10:50 package for July. In fact, still nothing showing for anything at Tusker House for our dates in July past 4:45- not even regular dinner. Don't think they are ready to book this one yet.

I see all times available for Tiffins dinner packages. Nothing for TH.

I booked a TH package for 10:50am breakfast on Aug 21st. I don't see any lunches available on any dates I plugged in.

Still no nighttime information past labor day! At least I was able to book Tiffani for dinner. I so wish I could finalize plans.

I was able to book for Tiffins pretty easy, Tusker was difficult. Still can't find a decent time. I think it's because Tusker is a popular restaurant, and it was already booked. I was hoping some spots were going to be held for this, but I'm thinking they weren't. Trying to book for June 7-24.

I was able to change from the ADR I already had for TH breakfast at 10:45, to the JB package for the same time slot. I didn't want lunch or dinner, but when I did my first search using the 10:30 time slot and nothing came up, I searched for 11:00, and the only time that came up then was 10:50, so I am wondering if they ONLY released breakfast packages so far. I think that it must have actually just gone live when I searched for 11:00 times, because after I made the reservation for 10:50, I did another search for earlier breakfast times and there were lots available, so I switched times.

I'm guessing this is like the Fantasmic packages in that all of the dining packages will be for the first show of the night? That's all I've seen people get so far.

I also had a regular reservation to Tusker House on June 27 and I can modify that reservation with different time so there is availablity at the restaurant but still no package available.

I was able to get an 8:45am breakfast with the dinner package. Had to refresh a couple of times for anything to open up though :)

I was able to change from the ADR I already had for TH breakfast at 10:45, to the JB package for the same time slot. I didn't want lunch or dinner, but when I did my first search using the 10:30 time slot and nothing came up, I searched for 11:00, and the only time that came up then was 10:50, so I am wondering if they ONLY released breakfast packages so far. I think that it must have actually just gone live when I searched for 11:00 times, because after I made the reservation for 10:50, I did another search for earlier breakfast times and there were lots available, so I switched times.

I'm guessing this is like the Fantasmic packages in that all of the dining packages will be for the first show of the night? That's all I've seen people get so far.

Agreed, it seems to be only breakfast so far. I wanted to eat breakfast at Boma that morning but guess I'll change those plans

I have been checking and rechecking, and now I can't find anything, at either place. I was hoping for June 10, and I got June 9.

I'm wondering, if that is all people are getting so far, whether the later show might be the one for the dinner packages. I wish I knew because I am making my FP+ evening reservations (availability just opened today).

crazy being online at 6 am and nothing for lunch or dinner

I wonder if it's travel agents who call in and book dozens at once. I know when I've used a travel agent this is a service they offered (when BOG first opened and was a hot ticket my TA called for me - and all her clients - at 6:00am).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter