• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jungle book dining packages

I wonder if it's travel agents who call in and book dozens at once. I know when I've used a travel agent this is a service they offered (when BOG first opened and was a hot ticket my TA called for me - and all her clients - at 6:00am).

Idk I just think they didn't release lunch or dinner for TH yet because I haven't seen one post of anyone saying they got anything other than breakfast.

Idk I just think they didn't release lunch or dinner for TH yet because I haven't seen one post of anyone saying they got anything other than breakfast.

On another thread some people are saying they got dinner (though not sure of their dates! I'm trying for late Aug).

I got a Tiffins 5:30 dinner for August 23 right at 6am (though it's 3am for me!!) on the app. Then I went on the mobile site looking for the dining package (for the same night) . I spent from 3:04 until 3:15 just hitting refresh until it worked. Was able to get a 5:15 package at tiffins (and it canceled my other reservation). I have been trying for a slightly later time like 6 or so but nothing else has popped up.

I was able to change from the ADR I already had for TH breakfast at 10:45, to the JB package for the same time slot. I didn't want lunch or dinner, but when I did my first search using the 10:30 time slot and nothing came up, I searched for 11:00, and the only time that came up then was 10:50, so I am wondering if they ONLY released breakfast packages so far. I think that it must have actually just gone live when I searched for 11:00 times, because after I made the reservation for 10:50, I did another search for earlier breakfast times and there were lots available, so I switched times.

I'm guessing this is like the Fantasmic packages in that all of the dining packages will be for the first show of the night? That's all I've seen people get so far.

How do you switch restaurant reservations to JB package reservation. When I update my existing reservation it only gives me the option to switch times but not location or change to the package

I think there might have been some slots released, I just scored Tiffins, on June 10, for 6 people. If you are still looking, keep checking!!

Ok, someone on one of my FB groups is on the phone with Disney dining right now and was told Tusker House lunch and dinner packages have not been released yet. They are waiting to find out when they will be opened.

UPDATE:
She was told, they don't know when Tusker lunch and dinner will be loaded in to the system, but today for sure. Tiffins was completely released.

I am trying to book Tiffins for Oct - no times for the package. I was able to book a 4:45 dinner 10/3 - I hope they just don't have all of packages or times loaded yet, otherwise I'll try again when we go in Dec.

How do you switch restaurant reservations to JB package reservation. When I update my existing reservation it only gives me the option to switch times but not location or change to the package
I think you have to book a separate JB dining package, and then cancel your existing reservation.

I was able to get a Tusker House mid-morning breakfast in June but wanted dinner so I'll have to try again later.

Tiffins doesn't interest me anymore after seeing the menu. Nothing sounded good and with an extremely picky vegtarian going in June, it's not an option.

Just got tiffins package at 445 on 6/27. I still have a regular TH reservation at 6:10. I not really interested in the food at Tiffins so I will try and call and see if I can somehow merge the 2. Wish me luck

Just got tiffins package at 445 on 6/27. I still have a regular TH reservation at 6:10. I not really interested in the food at Tiffins so I will try and call and see if I can somehow merge the 2. Wish me luck

The only way they will be able to "merge the two" is if a TH JB package is available. The dining CM won't be able to add JB onto your existing TH reservation unless the TH JB package is available at that time. Best bet is to just keep hitting refresh until the TH JB packages are loaded into the system, cancel out regular TH and book the package.

I was able to get a breakfast at TH as well. Under the details it says that you must dine within 2.5 hours of your showtime. How is that supposed to work with breakfast?!?! I tied calling in to verify but it is now stating a 45 minute wait time.

Ugh....I really want a TH Jungle Book Dinner! You know they have them as dinner times past 6pm weren't available before due to park hours! So release them already!!! I've tentatively booked the breakfast for 8/21 at 8:45am as well as 8/26 at 9:05 am. Also booked Tiffins for dinner on 8/21 at 5:35pm - just to have it. But really want the TH dinner! GRRRRR!!!!

I just booked TH for 8/31 breakfast...I had a reservation already for that day, but got the package and cancelled my previous reservation. Cant eat a hot meal late in the day in summer!

We got a TH breakfast too. We were not planning to spend all day at AK, but I think this will actually work out well. Some of my party really wanted Yak and Yeti and others want Flame Tree. By doing breakfast we can go back to the room in the afternoon then go back for the night attractions and get both of those other meals as qs for dinner.

i booked on the site this morning, but started to call at 7. Just got off the phone and was told no lunches or dinners for TH have been loaded into the system yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter