• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jungle Cruise at night?

VickiVM

DIS Veteran
Is Jungle Cruise as much fun at night? I'm inputting my attraction selections into TouringPlans,com, and it keeps scheduling Jungle Cruise for me after HEA at 9:45. I've only done JC during daytime hours and trying to imagine it in the dark.

Is Jungle Cruise as much fun at night? I'm inputting my attraction selections into TouringPlans,com, and it keeps scheduling Jungle Cruise for me after HEA at 9:45. I've only done JC during daytime hours and trying to imagine it in the dark.
There is a large segment of DISers that think that its much better at night. Count me as one of them.

Once we went at night before a storm hit. It was windy and dark and soooooo awesome. You can see all of the sets etc as they have lighting.

I like JC anytime, but especially at night. On our 2022 trip we positioned ourselves so we could watch the fireworks then immediately head to JC afterwards and rode at night. It was nice because we were in front of the rest of the crowd that headed there as well.

I like JC anytime, but especially at night. On our 2022 trip we positioned ourselves so we could watch the fireworks then immediately head to JC afterwards and rode at night. It was nice because we were in front of the rest of the crowd that headed there as well.
where's a good spot to be for this for fireworks? I've run into issues where they won't let you head back that way after you're done from anywhere remotely inside the hub area....

where's a good spot to be for this for fireworks? I've run into issues where they won't let you head back that way after you're done from anywhere remotely inside the hub area....
If the park is closed you won’t be allowed to re-enter but if the park is still open you should be allowed anywhere in the park.

We were on the left side edge of Main Street (left side if you are looking at the castle on Main Street) where the path to Adverntureland branches off. But the fireworks ended a little before official park closing so we were able to go ride. So while a lot of the crowds headed out of the park we headed over to JC.

Not sure if its better, but a totally different experience than during the day. Gotta do it at least once to experience it.

Our family find everything about the parks so much better at night, that is why we much rather stay till after closing time then to arrive early in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter