Jungle Cruise elephants?

halfwaynowhere

Earning My Ears
Can someone please explain what has been going on with the Jungle Cruise elephants? First the Mother-In-Law (the one on the right) disappears. Now the one on the right is back, but the one on the left is gone. Did they just move him from one side to the other? did they bring the Mother-in-law back and remove the other one? And why? If anyone knows, I'd be forever grateful for some answers! I'm a Jungle Cruise junkie, and I'm itching to find out!

That elephant flew right over Dumbo! ;) That was a great video. A bit of a stretch from Tinkerbell flying over the castle.

When we ran through the back stage areas during the disneyland half marathon last month we saw the elephant. It was a work in progress and was kind of funny looking..but I am sure it needed to have some upgrading done, as old as it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter