• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Juniper Hill - DVC Conseriege

bres@westernMA

Mouseketeer
Juniper Hill - DVC Conseriege

This weekend, the wife and I spent our 28th anniversary at the Juniper Hill Inn in Winsdor VT. Prior to this weekend, we have never not spent our DVC points at a WDW resort like OKW or BDV.
In the future we will spend more points outside of the basic DVC properties. Juniper Hill is wonderful. We live in New England and commonly "do" B&Bs but this one is a keeper. Juniper Hill is a great place to spend a weekend or a week. It is very, very comfortable. And unbelievably romantic, quiet and tranquil. There are no phones or TVs and the furniture and surroundings are top shelf. The Innkeepers and staff are dedicated to keeping you happy and content. In summer, there are lots of Vermont things to see - cows and the like. In fall - I can only imagine that the foliage is magnificent. In winter, there are both alpine and nordic ski areas within 10 miles. This place is a wonderful way to spend your extra DVC points.
If you have any questions or interest, give me an e-mail.

We had reservations for Juniper Hill Inn back in May and had to cancel due to a family emergency. When we called the innkeeper, Susanne, she was extremely friendly and understanding of the situation. Needless to say we haven't made it there yet, but hope to real soon.

Thank you for your post, it sounds like we expected.

M*M

Happy anniversary!

Glad to hear you had a great time. As a former Vermonter, I agree that the state is indeed beautiful and a great place to escape to for a long weekend or vacation. The fall is breath taking too!

Thanks for the info on the Inn, As a fellow New Englander, we too love to stay in B&B's, and this one sounds terrific!

Now, if I could only come up with a few unused DVC points...hmmm...I know they must be around here somewhere!

We were there in December and it was incredible.... The food was MAGNIFICENT!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter