Jurassic Park River Adventure

EmeraldRaptor

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know when the last time it was updated, as in when the dinosaurs received new skins and all electronics where checked, fixed and updated, and when it will be updated again?

Too bad we have not heard from Earl, IOATech, or CoasterFev in awhile. I am sure they would know.

I hope they did not get the "Axe" with the slowdown.:confused:

More than likely they are very busy, like we all are, with Halloween.

Give them time, they'll come back when they can.

new skin went on the ultasaur about two months ago. The show doors were still held open with C-Clamps 10/13. at least both doors were back in place. the left one had been missing for just about two months. As far as the electronics we will just have to wait for those in the know to show :eek:

Everything was working perfectly on Friday. The opening doors opened and closed and all the dinos looked good. The sparks from the fence, the dropping crate, the moving plants one by one, and the little guys pulling Dan's shirt were all working perfectly. This is the first time in a while I've got to go on this thing the way it should be.

on 10/20 the doors were not working and the shadow dino battle on the left half way up the incline was not working. I wonder when they changed the name tag from ERIC to DAN????

Those of us who ride this one weekly notice the little things that are not working on a given day, the general public does not have a clue so they have a great time cause it is a great ride.

Those who notice the small things not working still ride it anyway since it is fun even if all the bells and whistles are not quite working that day.

Now do not get me started on Posidions Fury and the technical difficulties this one seems to encounter on a reguler basis so soon after a complete overhaul. :smooth:

Dang, I wish I could go on it weekly, But I'm lucky if I get to go on it yearly, I love that ride, it just gives me chills everytime I ride it, especially when it's working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter