Jurassic World How Scary?

We are going to see it this weekend with two kids (ages 8 and 6 (ish).

Is it sad? I heard there are sad parts and that would get to me more than the scary stuff.
There is a part where one of the characters noticed a dinosaur that is actively dying and he comforts it as it dies, I thought that part was sad.

Way too intense for me.
And there is no way on God's green Earth I am going to watch that in 3-D. It's bad enough in 2-D w/o them coming out of the screen and being in your face.

I agree with Disnymom. We saw it last night, and it was incredibly intense. I would NOT recommend it for younger children. My girls (14 and 17) were jumping in their seats throughout.

Well I took my 6 year old today and we both LOVED it. Yes, more gore than the previous ones. Much more deaths. Language was mild, very little suggestive or sexual content. Just plain awesome CGI and freaking cool dinosaurs. He asked dad if he would take him to see it in 3D next :) judge away!

Obviously depends on the child - but my son loved it, more than the original.

I took 4 kids the other day, 2 were 14, 10 and 6. Everyone loved it. No one thought it was scary at all.....just entertaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter