Just a Dream Away- The Imagineering Thread*Are you curious, imaginative, dedicated?

Whenever I see this thread title, "A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" starts playing in my head.

That's so cool! Wouldn't it be need if all of the full-costumed characters did this?

Here's two random tasks.

wybm108.jpg

hpaerials2074.jpg

The first picture shows the show building for Soarin'. The second picture shows the show building for Harry Potter & the Forbidden Journey. Both can be seen rather easily (even if the second is from the sky. I couldn't find a picture at eye level that showed most of the building).

What would you do to disguise these buildings so they blended in better?

Finally, they're doing something about those abandoned rooms that was going to be the Legendary years at POP. They're building an Art of Animation hotel themed around the Little Mermaid, Cars, Finding Nemo and the Lion King. They will all be family suites except for the ones in the Little Mermaid area.

Sounds too much like ASMovies to me, but it sounds fun. I want to stay in the Lion King area :teeth:

Finally, they're doing something about those abandoned rooms that was going to be the Legendary years at POP. They're building an Art of Animation hotel themed around the Little Mermaid, Cars, Finding Nemo and the Lion King. They will all be family suites except for the ones in the Little Mermaid area.

Sounds too much like ASMovies to me, but it sounds fun. I want to stay in the Lion King area :teeth:

Yeah at least it's something...
I'm really not excited about more resorts at WDW... but considering that was prime real-estate for a resort, at least it's something.

OMG YES YES YES
“Disney’s Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular” will remain at DCA, plans for Toy Story musical on hold (@DisneyParks)"

:DDD

Yes, WDW management, that's exactly what you need. More resorts :rolleyes:
Which is why you have a thousand promotions each season to get people to stay on property.

:rolleyes: I was kind of excited when I read the title then I noticed it was just taking the place next to Pop 1/2 century >.>
I wish they'd focus on the parks more.

So, 'it's a small world' is closed for refurbishment from August 1st - October 22nd. Quite a lengthy refurbishment... I fear they might add the Disney characters to the scenes. I also hope that they don't take out the rainforest scene for a USA scene.

So, 'it's a small world' is closed for refurbishment from August 1st - October 22nd. Quite a lengthy refurbishment... I fear they might add the Disney characters to the scenes. I also hope that they don't take out the rainforest scene for a USA scene.

Ditto. If I wanted to see a USA scene, I'd walk outside.

Oh they're for sure adding the Disney characters and the USA scene.

Maybe if we complain, it won't happen, just like the extension on the Aladdin musical in DCA. Then again, the TTA still has it's terrible narration...

I wouldn't mind a few of the characters since some blended into the scenes, but there were some awful ones as well like Stitch... The USA is unneeded. It doesn't give Disney a good light if they destroy the Small World rainforest.

Just a fewww Disney characters on IASW would be okay...the foreign ones, though, like Mulan.

But I agree, no USA (we're in America, Disney. This isn't Japan. Would you put a Japan in the Japanese one?) and don't get rid of the rainforest scene...especially the giant sun!

And agreed, the new TTA track is horrid. It's unacceptable, really. Maybe we should start a petition...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter