• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just a midnight ramble.....

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
It's officially Sunday and the team will be recording the new show later today. Wish I could be there. Hey... That wish could come true one day in the future. I can sit with Max and listen in. That would be fun.:) I told my DD10 last night that I had an addiction to Disney and the DISboards. She tried an intervention on the spot (tried closing my laptop) but it didn't work. Today, I find her in her room watching the '08 Disney Vacation Planning DVD. My addiction has spread. :sick: She came out when she was done saying she wanted to go back home. That's my girl. :hug: Well, enjoy the rest of the weekend PodSquad. Catch ya on Tuesday! Good night. Er. I mean Morning?? I really need to call it a day. ;)

and I should mention that half the team has come down with the flu (the other half will have it shortly). Yet we perservered thru nearly 5 hours of recording today. Walter is bedridden (which is why I'm getting sick now). Fortunately, I'm just starting to get sick so I wasn't a miserable wretch like I usually am when I'm not feeling good (even still I managed a small rant on the upcoming TRex restaurant, and a much larger rant on Congress).

Pete

Excellent!! Can't wait to hear it.:thumbsup2

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Pete, you're rants are really growing on me - I enjoy them almost as much as when you guys pick on Bob! Can't wait until Tuesday.

Feel better! Lots of fluids, lots of rest...a few drugs probably can't hurt either!

Oh, man, Pete, I feel your pain! I've been battling the flu since last Sunday, and I think I have pneumonia (or at least bronchitis), haven't slept through the night since before I got sick. Had to take DS to the ER last week, his breathing got so bad. I put in a voice mail the other day to you, and I can't imagine how I sounded...I couldn't catch my breath, and talked really really fast and was all hepped up on cold medicine, so probably sounded loonier than I actually am (I'm really a very normal human being...). If you don't play it, I'd understand...it's probably completely unintelligible.

John has mentioned turning the AC off and is using a blanket.

I'm pretty sure thats a sign of the apocalypse.

The flu has arrived at our house.

Kevin

Poor John! Pile on the puffy blankets and take Advil for the fever.

I let Pete slide as he's logged off but.....WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP, KEVIN?! It's late. You guys are getting sick. Call it a night and GET TO BED. NO! I don't want to hear excuses.:sick:

*All of this is for purely selfish reasons.....I don't want the next podcast to be canceled because everyone is SICK.* :rolleyes1

Ok I left Pete's and went directly to Walgreens and started taking Airborne. Don't want to get sick like Pete, John and Kevin.:sick:

Then it was :drive:drive home to have a large glass of OJ. :drinking1:

I had a rant today as well. Well I was the person that fueled the fire for Pete's Congress rant. :rolleyes1

I'm guessing it has something to do with this stupid sports thing that's taking up Congress' time. This is not why we elected them, IMO. But, now I have to wait until Tuesday to hear the rant...

Ok I left Pete's and went directly to Walgreens and started taking Airborne. Don't want to get sick like Pete, John and Kevin.:sick:

Then it was :drive:drive home to have a large glass of OJ. :drinking1:

I had a rant today as well. Well I was the person that fueled the fire for Pete's Congress rant. :rolleyes1

My mom swears by the stuff, Bob. She had me drink it once when I was sick recently and I think it's just foul, nasty stuff. Yuck. She later told me that what she gave me wasn't the more palatable flavor. Gee, thanks, Mom. :rolleyes: I hope it does the trick for ya though!

Oh, I'm so sorry y'all are sick! My DS4 just had the flu and it took him a good week to get over it. I hope y'all are able to bounce back more quickly.

We completely appreciate that y'all still did the shows, even though you're sick. Thank you for your dedication!

Get well soon, gang!

Hey crew, feel better soon. :thumbsup2

The flu is running through my office and knocking people out. People are fine in the morning and by 5 PM, they can barely crawl out to their cars. I started the Airborne and Vit C middle of last week. One other suggestion for those of getting over this, change your toothbrush. No need to risk reinfecting youself.

Everyone feel better soon. :sick:
I had it before my trip to WDW in January. I got over it just in time to go - and no I didn't spread it b/c DSis didn't get it and she was with me.
DD had it with me and DH waited until last week. Rest, fluids, chicken soup, vitamin C whatever it takes...

:hug: hope you are all better soon

We love listening to you guys, and i think he may be even funnier to listen to his sick ranting :rotfl:

Aww get better soon guys! Although i think it may be payback for bragging about the heat :)

I hate it when flu spreads around here, cause i am in uni, it spreads around the campus like wildfire! I am constantly anti-bac gelling my hands just incase! I hate flu!

Get better soon, team. Weird how I can feel so much sympathy for people I've never even met. Y'all are pretty special and positively impact a lot of people's daily lives. :thumbsup2 :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter