Just a thought.

Since I don't know what you actually look like, I have this image of your avatar in yoga poses, stitch hat and all. Highly amusing. :upsidedow

Me too! :lmao:

And yeah, I don't think it has got anything to do with them really.

That's funny Amber.

I was supposed to go camping from Saturday, Sunday, to Monday. But it's like hardcore camping, so I was like. Psh. yeah right. :rotfl:

heh.. i cheated, i was in a camper, a nice one. [;

Yes give us the link!

well..
i don't believe there is a link [;
but i do know that all you have to do to get to the 'real world' is get off your chair, and walk outside of a door, hop in a car, and see people and many other things. :-) [;

well..
i don't believe there is a link [;
but i do know that all you have to do to get to the 'real world' is get off your chair, and walk outside of a door, hop in a car, and see people and many other things. :-) [;

Wait slow down are you koo koo? There is no such thing of what your speaking of.

Hey, random question about the pic in your sig. How were people able to get their avatars eyes to close like that?? Mine did it while playing fireworks but I don't know how it happened... is it just random?

Hey, random question about the pic in your sig. How were people able to get their avatars eyes to close like that?? Mine did it while playing fireworks but I don't know how it happened... is it just random?

Off topic much but our avatars would blink and if you got lucky they'd blink while you took the pic. Not under anyones control.

Thanks, thought that might be the case. Sorry for the off topic.. just didn't want to start a new thread about it.

Yea but letting out of my pose the thought hit me like whammm!! I almost fell over. ( exagerating because I know you all would be worried. :lmao: )

I can really see you doing yoga. That comes across me really funny! :rotfl:
Me and my friend "tried" yoga on my trampoline but we ended up ninja kicking each other. Ever tried being a ninja? It's supa cool. :D

haha me and my friends tried yoga but then our backs hurt and my friend almost hurt her hand on a table oh well

hey anyone notice that they changed the smileys around??

Wait slow down are you koo koo? There is no such thing of what your speaking of.

no, i'm not koo koo. :-)
are you sure?
well, if it doesn't work for you;
try tapping some special shoes together, i saw in a movie that it brings you somewhere. :-)

[;

hey guys i found the link to the real world!!!
http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/index?name=VMKHomePage

this isn't the real world i was talking about. :D
try doing what i told ill to do, maybe you'll see it :-)

omg i wonder if they carry ill's size? but i'm sure he'll look wonderful in them

Saluke is just too big of a company, just imagine how much it would cost to work with them..

what was the oringinal topic??? :offtopic:

this was the original topic:cool1: :cool2:

Well I was thinking while doing yoga on wii fit ( yes I got into it ) and I thought that maybe VFK is from sulake. Where would the financing be coming from if they were just ordinary people with no advertising of ptp. And would VMK staff really go to something that no one had a clue about or no one knew those people. ( unless the runners of vfk were part of the vfk team. ) This is just a thought so don't flame me lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter