• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just another trip report - Day 7 Big Thunder Fantasmic LA

MPHARJ

DIS Veteran
Day 7 June 15, 2007

Today was going to be al on day, we started off at PCH Grill for Lilo and Stitch's breakfast. The food was great the character interaction was nice, and there was hardly anyone in the restuarant. I have found that although Goofy's Kitchen was full when we went most places were not crowded at all and the tables are spread ot much more you can actually walk around them unlike at some WDW places. So after a great breakfast we waited for our limo for our tour of LA Much better limo company, even though the driver was constantly on his phone, he opened the doors for us and showed us all sorts of highlights. We headed to Mulholland Drive to view the Hollywood sign, Walk of Fame, Kodak theater, walked around there for about an hour, hit sunset strip, Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills, then we drove to Santa Monica Pier and ate lunch there and spent some time on the beach. We sat in traffic forever getting back. Returned to PP and went swimming for a bit. LA was ok, but not for me I hate cities, and only went for my daughter who slept most of the time in the limo. :sad2: Anyways after :sad2: swimming, we hit concierge one last time the headed to DL. I wanted to be there to check in for Fantasmic early I heard you get seats in the order you check in. So off we went and we checked in at 7pm, 4th in line, we got seats 6-8 front row center!!:cool1: Off we went to Buzz for a fast pass, ate at the Pizza Port, salad there was good, then back to Buzz, from here we head over to Big Thunder Mt RR, get a fast pass, and look through some shops, time for our fast pass, we are just about ready to get on, when the ride break down!:sad1: So we had over to PoC, then Haunted Mansion, it is now time for us to view fantasmic, so we get to our seats and get our drinks and dessert boxes, yummy!:cloud9: All sorts of treats, of course we couldn't finish them We should have started on one box first. Fantasmic was awesome, :thumbsup2 Much better then at WDW I think. Wonderful show, worth the money I spent to have the great seats, comfort, food and drinks what could be better! Next we head over to BTMRR again, first we grab a fast pass, which I am surprised at WDW by now they would be gone, so we grab them get in the standby line and wait maybe 10 mins, get on and get right back on with the fp. we love this ride and it is better at night, we enjoyed it more then WDW's. So next we head over to see what else we can do, we have about 30 mins until the park closes and want to enjoy our last night here, the kds pick Alice in Wonderland, we do IASW, and then Mr Toad's one last time, love this ride! So we had a wonderful long evening. We stroll back to PP, get to bed around 2 or so. Tomorrow is check ot day.:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter