Just back, again.... 3/20-3/25

dlavender

DIS Veteran
We are back from another AP trip! Just wanted to highlight some firsts for us, in case anyone is interested.

1.) Went to Jellyrolls on the Boardwalk. The crowd skews a little older, and the drinks were watered down. Overall it was a fun night, but the drinks and the $15 cover were a turn off.

2.) Stayed a night at Boardwalk for the first time. We got upgraded to a garden suite. Fantastic room with a private courtyard. It was really nice. The resort was great. Couldn't fairly judge the value, since we didn't technically pay for that level of room. Very nice property, but the 8PM pool closing time is a downer. Also, I didn't really like that you had to take the boat or walk to EPCOT. A little inconvenient at times leaving EPCOT since you had to go back to the IG to catch the boat. Small problem.

3.) We refreshed a lot for FP's. It helped us to move a few FP's up a few hours, but we never really had luck snagging good 4th or 5th choices. I was really determined this trip, and I was a little disappointed.

4.) Stayed a night at the Swan (we were all over the place, lol!). Really liked this property. We again were upgraded to a larger room with a view (someone likes us!). For the money this was our favorite place.

5.) We really took in EPCOT this trip. Watched all the films, did the Kidcot stations with our kids for the first time. Those stations could really use some love. Some are really tiny and don't really offer much in the realm of activities or learning. I really wish they would offer kid tours or somehow involve more learning (I'm obviously getting old).

I think that's all the firsts for us! It was another great trip. I think we can put EPCOT back on the back burner now as we spent a good three days there.

I made good use of FP as well. Being solo it was pretty easy to get more after the 3.

I made good use of FP as well. Being solo it was pretty easy to get more after the 3.

That would probably help. We were looking for 5. I tried a few times to look at parties of 2 and 3, still no real luck.

We did have luck refreshing a few days in advance and were able to land 2 FEAs on different days. So I can’t be too disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter