just back....Alfredo's

terribm

DIS Veteran
We are just back from the World and I wanted to share my opinion of Alfredo's. This rest. has been the sorce of so many conflicting reviews that I almost changed our ressies eventhough it was our best meal last trip. I was worried that I had made it better than it was in our minds but was not dissappointed at all. We had the anitpasta plater and small bottle of merlot. We love this meat and cheese platter and the crusty rolls with olive oil were wonderful! Since I didn't be wasteful and to save money, we each (oh, I forgot to say it was just DH and I dining) ordered the apetizer size fettichini alfredo which is TO DIE FOR. I told DH that I was glad the place is kinda loud or otherwise people around us would hear me making yummy sounds duiring the entire meal. We just love this restaruant and will make a stop here everytrip. The only negative thing I could possibly say about it would be how they cram every in so close together but I understand why they do it. Food and service both rate excellent with us.

Sounds very good, even after reading some reviews about some terrible meals. Was this for lunch or dinner? I have been thinking about this place for lunch and if it was bad I would not be out too much money. Thanks

I'm glad you enjoyed Alfredo's. :D We've had dinner at this restaurant a few times and it's been great each time. The food was delicious and hot and the atmosphere is nice. It's nice to see a positive review of Alfredo's.

hi Mike,

We had dinner at Alfredo's. I hope you try it. I can't wait to go back!

it sounds so yummy! I would love to try it.
How do you think a toddler would do there???
is it very kid friendly? sounds a little more upscale!
Thanks!

Magic Princess: Like terribm said, they really do cram everyone in Alfredo's. My DD4 and I had dinner here on Monday evening (1/12). I was very concerned about the table. We were placed in between two tables that were so close it seemed like we were sharing the same booth. I was worried that my daughter would really put a damper on everyone's nice evening out. The table was awfully small as well. I always keep crayons and little activities for her to keep her busy and there was NO room. My fear was that she would tip the oil over and it would land in someone's lap!! I inquired about another table but was offered one just down the way from the first one - same set up. We made it through the meal just fine but I ended up squezzing next to my daughter on the bench side of the table. Not comfortable at all. The couples next to us were very gracious and complemented DD on her behavior.

Alfredo's is pretty noisy so that helped a little. The food was good and the service not bad. It was difficult for me to enjoy the meal because I was trying so hard to keep her from knocking things over and shifting around in her seat too much. We were that close

Perhaps you could request a table away from the wall??

My daughter really enjoyed Marrakesh in Morroco! The service was amazing, the food great, and she got to dance with the bellydancer. By the way, this meal was cheaper than Alfredo's and a more kid-friendly atmosphere. Spoodles was very accomodating and more comfortable for us as well (large tables).

One last tip: Take some paper for coloring. The kid menus at all of the restaurants have very little coloring space.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Michelle

I have been to Alfredo's with my kids, then 2 and 1 and luckily we were seated in the back area where it was not as crowded. They did fine and when ds wanted grated cheese that they crank out for you, the waiter gave him the whole block in the grater! Maybe you could request to sit in the rear room if you are going with kids. I think it would be alot more comfortable for everyone.

Glad you had such a great time ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter