Just back any ?'s!

disney2003

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in!
What an absolutely fabulous trip we had. It was UNBELIVEABLE! We stayed 11 nights at All-Star Music, and were there for both grad weekends. A good few teenagers around but hardly noticed them. The weather was fantastic, it rained one night at the close of MK and one morning while we were there. Starting to look into next year's trip in the next few weeks. Thanks to all for the advice and tips. Planning is the only way to go in order to fully enjoy the experience.

Have a magical day!

rhonda
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi Rhonda! Welcome back :) I'm just getting ready to go myself *lol* ... How were the crowds? Sounds like you had great weather ... I'm hoping for the same myself!

Welcome back Rhonda! We've enjoyed stays at All Star Music too! Sounds like you had a wonderful time and the great weather added to it! :)

I still can't get over the trip we had. Bunnyfoo, the crowds were very very manageable. We really took advantage of the FastPass, the longest wait we had was 45 minutes for Peter Pan. The more popular rides had stand by times of about an hour. But using the Fastpass really helped out alot. Hope this helps you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter