• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back......from 9 days!

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
Here' s where we ate: Mc Donalds at Downtown Disney, Columbia Harbour House, GF room service, 1900 PF, Crystal Palace x2, Chef Mickeys, Liberty Tree Tavern, Sunshine Season Food Fair, Lottawatta Lodge, Ohanas, Pizzafari, GF Cafe, Roaring Forks(several times), Donalds Breakfastasarus, Trails End, Yorkshire County Fish Co., Sci Fi Dine In, Whispering Canyon x2, and Toy story Pizza. :bounce: Our favorites: Ohanas and Crystal Palace! If you have any Questions, pleases ask! Reviews to follow!:bounce:

Welcome home,how was your meal at Breakfastsarus?:wave2: :wizard:

To danny1649, I have to tell you we just ate at Donald's Breakfastasarus and we didn't like it at all. I don't know if it was just our timing of when we were there but only goofy made it to our table for 2 seconds he didn't stay long enough for me to get a picture. No other characters stopped by. (& we have a 3 yo DD) We didn't enjoy the food. It was very greasy and not a big selection. We won't be doing this restarant again. We'll take Chef Mickey's anyday over this one.
But maybe it will be better for you.

Thanks for warning and boy do I hope it is a better experience DW is really looking forward to it.Sorry you had a bad experience,we have 8:05 am PS so I hope food will be fresh and lots of characters.:wave2: :wizard:

Danny your more than welcome. I hope your experience is better than ours. There were some really great waiters there. This one table was laughing so hard we were laughing w/ them. Their waiter played all kinds of gags on them. And our gag was our waiter didn't care. Our DD asked so politily 3 times for more milk. Oh well we just chalked it up as a not so great morning. I would go back and try it again (seeing as it is the only character rest in AK) but my DH will not. He is a real big push over about a lot of things but when it comes to his food don't mess with him! Good Luck!

How was Liberty Tree Tavern? I keep hearing opposing things about it! Also who were the characters?

Danny1649, They have changed around the buffet tables at Donald's and we had very long lines to get to the hot food! the food was good though, if you don't mind the wait! The character interaction was also not great. They all seemed to be rushed! We usually love this place, but probably won't be going back for a while! AspiringCindy, We enjoyed LTT. The food was good and more was brought out as you needed. The characters were Chip and Dale, Minnie, Meeko, and Pluto. We had a PS and were seated promptly, waiter was good. We had refills quickly! We will definately go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter