Just back from a MAGICal four nights

Shows - you mention Tangled and Dreams. Any others?

Did you notice what movies were in the Buena Vista Theater?

Do you remember when you were off the ship / on the sidewalk?

Thanks. (Another one sailing April 25)
Sorry - just getting back online :-)
There was Tangled and Dreams one night each.
Then on the other nights there was a magician one night and they shower Turning Red in the WD Theater one night.
In the Buena Vista Theater... I wish I had taken a picture because I don't remember it all!
Definitely Turning Red and at 11pm there were marvel movies each night. I'm sorry I don't really remember the rest.

Shows - you mention Tangled and Dreams. Any others?

Did you notice what movies were in the Buena Vista Theater?

Do you remember when you were off the ship / on the sidewalk?

Thanks. (Another one sailing April 25)
Oh - and sorry! We intentionally dallied (went to Cabanas for breakfast, hung out in the lobby, etc) and we were getting in the cab around 9:45. I think that's about as long as you can push it without starting to be a problem.
Others in our party did walk off and they were off the boat at 7:30 without any lines through customs or antyhing at all.

We will be on the Magic next week! One thing I'm super curious about, did you have the antigen or the rapid PCR test at port? I've seen lots of confirmations that they've switched to antigen for Port Canaveral, but no first-hand reports for Miami.
I’m getting on board the magic today, I emailed Safe Passage a week or so ago and they wrote right back and confirmed Antigen first test with a PCR backup. Feel free to send them a note, they are very responsive!

Oh - and sorry! We intentionally dallied (went to Cabanas for breakfast, hung out in the lobby, etc) and we were getting in the cab around 9:45. I think that's about as long as you can push it without starting to be a problem.
Others in our party did walk off and they were off the boat at 7:30 without any lines through customs or antyhing at all.
That’s the info I needed. We want off the ship, to fly from FLL; now I think I can safely pick my train time.

Thanks for all this info!! Also going on the double dip on April 25 and so excited. My (completely unsubstantiated) hunch is that the 4/25 sailing will be a little bit more crowded, but still nothing like pre pandemic levels.

Thanks for all this info!! Also going on the double dip on April 25 and so excited. My (completely unsubstantiated) hunch is that the 4/25 sailing will be a little bit more crowded, but still nothing like pre pandemic levels.
I think it was a lower cost week when we (re)booked it from a January date (they had dropped Key West from the schedule). And the Double Dip was a nice bonus.

I was thinking the dates were in a lull between Easter and end of school.

We are either more full or will have a bunch of people who want to come prepared with information gleaned on this forum. 😀

I think it was a lower cost week when we (re)booked it from a January date (they had dropped Key West from the schedule). And the Double Dip was a nice bonus.

I was thinking the dates were in a lull between Easter and end of school.

We are either more full or will have a bunch of people who want to come prepared with information gleaned on this forum. 😀
For sure, I am hoping that it being a weekday cruise + hopefully while kiddos are in school will keep the numbers down!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter