• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from CBR and had great room for 2 ecvs

freemore

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to say thanks to all who helped with my questions about staying at the Caribbean and how to get to ECV's in a room there. We stayed in room 2613 in Martinique right next to the Food Court and close to the Old Port Royale Bus stop so it was very convenient. We had a King Bed and Corner Room and plenty of space for two Heavy Duty ECV's that we rented from Walker. This was our 3rd time renting from Walker and had no problems any of the trips. We loved the theme atmosphere at CBR and it was so very relaxing. When we checked in they told us that all of the disability rooms were in Martineque because it was close to the Food Court. Our room was nice and clean and quiet, we never heard any other people from our room. DH watched the fireworks from Epcot two nights. The pool at Old Port Royal was closed but we don't use pools so that didn't bother us, in fact I imagine it was quieter because of that. We didn't hear any construction noise either. We had a lot more seniors in the park walk up to us this time and ask how to rent a scooter like ours and it seemed like there were more seniors with scooters this trip. Thanks again for all of the tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter