• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from DC

dbail2

DIS Veteran
We went to DC for our third time. What a great day . So relaxing and fun. The lunch was great. Our dolphin was playful. We fed the stingrays while swimming with them. Fed the birds. Swam with the tropical fish and along the river. The only complaint is the snorkles leak. So if we do it again I would bring a better quality snorkle.

I did see someone with their own snorkle.
Yesterday I emailed DC and told them about the problem we had. I received a reply today telling me that someone is already looking into the problem. They were already aware of the leaky snorkles and in touch with the manufacturer.

We were there on 7/1 and had ours replaced 3 times before they found some of the old ones which worked fine.I would have thought the problem would have been fixed by now.There were quite a few others that we ran into with the same problem.Besides that it was a wonderful time.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter