Just back from DC

Bobrow

Mouseketeer
Did DC and loved it. I thought it was well run and a great experience. I would do it again only probably without the dolphin swim next time. The dolphin swim was a once in a lifetime experience. They are such awesome creatures. That part of the day seemed kinda staged,but I realize they have to do it that way or it would be crazy. We just loved snorkeling around and seeing all the other things. The food was very good and plentiful. There was entertainment while we ate. We did DC before WDW and in retrospect,I would do it smack in the middle to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the parks. A funny side note,with snorkels and masks on and everyone with the same swim vests on,underwater its hard to see real good, I saw ahead of me someone who looked like my 13 yr old son and I wanted to surprise him,I went up and pinched his butt!! Well to my surprise it wasn't him! I was mortified and so was he! I explained that I thought he was my son,he looked at me like I was out of my mind and quickly swam away! If you have the time and money,I say do it. By the way,we were sure we would not spend a dime on the pictures they took,but we couldn't resist,what's another $100!

We went in August, and I agree it was wonderful. And yes, it's easy to mistake someone for someone else. Everyone looks alike in those vests. Luckily, my son had bought a necklace at WDW and wore it, so he was easier to spot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter