Just Back from Disneyland

Gwene65

<font color=deeppink>Minnie Brown<br><font color=b
We just got back from celebrating my DS 4th birthday. It was super busy. I just moved back to Southern Cali after living in Florida for 2 years and the Disneyworld is not as crowded as Disneyland was these 2 days.

1. CA is much less populated and congested. We went here the first day after getting nothing done at DL except for aimless wandering. The kids loved it.

2. We ate at this excellent Mexican food restaraunt in Downtown Disney. It was the best I have ever had. The bill came to $110.00 for 7 people so I think that is a good deal. Sorry, I can't remember the name.

3. Even though the line for Matterhorn says 45 minutes, you actually are in line for maybe 20 minutes. The line went so quick we went on it twice in 1 hour.

4. Mint Julep wasn't opened and I really wanted to try a cool drink from there. Any word on when it will open?

5. There were a lot of nice patrons there. We got into a few conversations with many people and found most of the guests to be polite.

That's it, I had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back in September when the crowds have maybe died down.

Did you see the Disney College All-Star band? I know they play at the Flag Retreat Ceremony. Any pictures?

I didn't see them, sorry.

I do have some pictures but they are mostly of my family and myself. I'm not sure how to post them on here though. My FIL took plenty of pictures, but his camera is pretty ancient.

We are taking my daughter for her 4th in a couple of weeks. Did you do anything special for your son in regards to his birthday? Did you get him the sticker from City Hall?

There were a lot of nice patrons there. We got into a few conversations with many people and found most of the guests to be polite.
Yes, Disneyland has that effect on people doesn't it? We had quite a few conversations with people in the short time we were in lines - everyone is just havng such a great time they want to share it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter