Just back from our trip! Here are my thoughts :)

meljean

Mouseketeer
Hi all! We we just returned from our trip! We had a pretty good time and I thought I would share our experience.

Hotel: We stayed at POP again and really enjoyed it. This sadly will probably be the last time we stay here due to us being a family of 5 and the next time we go the baby will be over 3. Check in went super fast! We took the Magical Express and were in our rooms in about an hour and a half, maybe less.

Magicbands
Our magic bands worked great!! We had zero issues with them working. I loved scanning them instead of searching for a card. Everyone in our group wore them all day including the 4 and 7 year old without complaints. I actually forgot I had it on. I loved being able to charge with it. We were very satisfied with this!

Fastpass/child swap Fastpass plus was great! I loved not having to run through the parks in order to try and get a ticket. We did find the Kiosk to get more and that worked well also. The cast memebers at the kiosk were very helpful. We utilized the child swap this time. Worked great. It was nice being able to ride with my kids and for my husband to also. Plus it helped with the "can we ride again?" :) The only trouble I have is at what times to book fast pass for. It gets confusing on where we will be/eat/doing when booking 60 days ahead but it all worked out really well.

Memory Maker Memory maker worked great. I was on the fence about it but glad I got it. We have over 200 pics which I didn't realize they took that many. Most are okay.

Dining We had the dining plan and ate at
TREX
Garden Grill
Liberty Tree
San Angel
Tusker House
Crystal Palace
Ohana Breakfast
Sci Fi
I will put a detailed report in the restaurant part

Over all we had a great time. I have to say my husband and I are exhausted. The kids did pretty good. The 4 year old was the most challenging.:worship: Next time we go the baby will be tall enough for the rides. The crowds were good and we were able to do what we wanted to do except Jedi Training. Next time!! Any questions please feel free to ask!

I enjoyed reading your report. We enjoyed the Magic Bands too. Thank you for taking the time to share. Always fun to read about a Disney trip:goodvibes

Was there a lot of wait time between fps? How did you find the SB lines? Did you fp the parades, and if so, how did that work for you or was it a waste?

Looks like you had a great trip! Looking forward to reading your dining report! :)

We just got back as well. We had a great time, found the world more busy then we were anticipating but still really enjoyed ourselves. We thought magic bands and FP+ worked well. We loved the Christmas party 11/20 at MK. We did so much that day and night spending the entire day and night at MK, we were able to ride 7DMT three times and meet many characters. Overall we also were very pleased with our meals, resort stay (poly), transportation, magic bands, and memory maker. Glad you had a great time as well. Miss it now for sure back to winter where I live

Was there a lot of wait time between fps? How did you find the SB lines? Did you fp the parades, and if so, how did that work for you or was it a waste?

We did not have a lot of wait time between our fps. I thought the standby lines were pretty good most days. We didn't even use a few fps due to short lines. I did not fp any parades. Actually, we didn't even catch a parade. I did miss not watching but there is always next time!

Hi,
Glad you had a great time!
How did it feel on MVMCP days vs regular days at the MK? Did the MVMCP make it any worse?

Hi,
Glad you had a great time!
How did it feel on MVMCP days vs regular days at the MK? Did the MVMCP make it any worse?

We were there on Sunday which was a MVMCP day. We actually were trying to find something to do because we felt we had done all we wanted to do by mid afternoon. Lines were really short. Be prepared to leave as soon as the party started. We had a 635 dinner and I left early due to a child who had way to much Disney but my husband was questioned twice when he went to get the stroller to leave. At least they are doing their job! No one questioned where I was going with a sceaming child :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter