Just back from Wilderness Villas

4533 is the only one!!!!!!!

why? well... if you look at the outside of the building at that point there are no balconies. the 4th floor happens to be the only room that is not a two decicated two bedroom.

ALL OTHER ROOMS HAVE AT LEAST ONE BALCONY!!!!!

Newanda thank you for clearing that up for me. Now I know I won't ask for that one again.:)

That is wierd, very strange indeed. It almost appears there was an error in the construction of the building. I wonder if we can do anything about that and get a balcony on that unit. I would be mad if I accidently or unwittingly was assigned that unit. I enjoy sitting out on a balcony with the morning coffee, or evening cocktail.

I also know that I will not remember this unit's room number and specifically request NOT to be assigned there.

This is almost scary.

I beleive that all VWL studios are lock offs. (BWV has a few dedicated Studio Plus units).

There are some dedicated 2BR villas at VWL- where the 2nd BR won't have a balcony (this is the same in all DVC dedicated 2BR's)

Interesting bit about this one particular room with no balcony....

I think there is probably always at least one party staying at VWL who would be happy to do without the balcony...but if I were assigned this room I'd ask for another! I'll have to write that room # on my VWL notes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter