Just back, great trip!!

MommyMK

Mouseketeer
We are just back from a week at the Boardwalk Villas and it was one of our best trips yet. Weather was perfect, warm enough to swim, but not super hot, only one day/night with high humidity. Parks were busy but not crowded if that makes sense, we did just about everything we wanted over the week and only waited in line for more than 15 minutes to ride Peter Pan and see Anna and Elsa.

We did the Halloween party on the 30th and had a great time, saw the first parade, fireworks, met the dwarves and Anna and Elsa, trick or treated and rode some rides too, it was a fabulous night.

Food and Wine was awesome, my picky kids ate a ton of new foods, only in Disney!! We went Sunday evening, Tuesday evening, Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon. Saturday was nuts as expected, but the rest of the week was fine, short lines for everything.

We were able to change up our park days a little and be flexible even with FP+. Loved having FPs for the parks in evening without having to be there first thing in the morning to get them. Allowed us more time to sleep in, swim and relax at our resort. Was able to change up FPs from MK to Epcot and still get Test Track on a Saturday even with booking the night before.

Loved, loved, loved the Boardwalk, our first time there and it was grand, location is fabulous!! Such a great trip I am seriously questioning our decision to go another time of year for our next trip. Love the fall in Disney.

Great to hear! I agree with fall time. I typically only hit up disney during Halloween or Xmas time because the bonus decorations are truly magical.

That's awesome! Thanks for the report! We are headed down in 12 days and couldn't be more excited!

Haven't been to BWV, but I would love to SOON as it is such a GREAT LOCATION! :)
Sounds like such a NICE TIME OF YEAR to go!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter