Just back, received MAJOR Pixie Dust!

Is Boardwalk Pizza still open? It's where we have always enjoyed counter service. The pizza is delicious.
Was Anita in the club room? She's wonderful. I hope you got to meet her.

I didn't eat the pizza but I walked by it several times and it was open!

I have to say, I am HORRIBLE with names. But everyone we met in the club lounge was super nice!

We were in 1204, right next door! The balconies on 1205-1207 looked nice, however, it was pretty chilly most of our days...not really suitable for sitting on a balcony, so I was OK with having the courtyard instead. :) The balcony would be nice in the summer time though!

That's funny, right in the middle of our 2 stays there. First in 1205 then 1203!

I'm staying in a cottage in march for my wedding in Epcot and I have several questions :)! How many cottages are there? What are the room numbers off all the cottages and what exactly are the differences between those with a balcony and those without? Do the ones with a balcony still have the cute patio entry way with the little gate or no? What is the view if you do get a balcony? Is there one cottage that is more convenient to the main lobby of the BW? Thanks so much! I'm trying to figure out what to request! This is my 15th visit to WDW an my first time in club level! Sooooo excited :)

That's funny, right in the middle of our 2 stays there. First in 1205 then 1203!

So have you stayed on both types of cottages-- with the balcony & without? Which did you prefer? I've read the 1 with the balcony has the upstairs more enclosed, like a bedroom. Did it feel smaller that way?? Did either feel more romantic??

I don't care too much about the outside entry area, but don't want to request a balcony room if it feels smaller/ closed off.

TIA!!

I'm staying in a cottage in march for my wedding in Epcot and I have several questions :)! How many cottages are there? What are the room numbers off all the cottages and what exactly are the differences between those with a balcony and those without? Do the ones with a balcony still have the cute patio entry way with the little gate or no? What is the view if you do get a balcony? Is there one cottage that is more convenient to the main lobby of the BW? Thanks so much! I'm trying to figure out what to request! This is my 15th visit to WDW an my first time in club level! Sooooo excited :)

There are 14 cottages, numbered 1201-1214. 1205-1207 do not have a gate or courtyard, but do have a balcony. The cottages with courtyards do not have a balcony. I have not been inside one with a balcony, but as I understand, the upstairs is more closed, whereas the others are lofted.

1201 is the closest to the stairway that leads to the lobby, but none of them are really far, in my opinion. If you want one with a gate, you could request 1201-1204 to be closest to the stairs to the main part of the building. The 3 with balconies are all next to each other, so, they are all approximately the same distance to the lobby.

The cottages look toward the quiet pool and I assume the balcony has a decent view of the pool (someone who has stayed in one can probably tell you or sure).

The cottages are in a very quiet area of the resort, so there isn't much to "see," however, I loved the quiet area and found it very relaxing.

That is marvelous!!! DH and I explored the cottage area last week and loved the serenity of it! What an exciting surprise!

Congratulations == so nice to hear your trip was made so much more special by the upgrade.

Tom

So nice!

I am a sympathy cryer so when I read your post I got all teary eyed.

What a Magical sprinkling of Pixie Dust !!

We had one day of without the courtyard and it was great. Looked out at the pool and the balcony was so deep that folks walking by (which was not a lot) could not see us. It was great.

So nice!

I am a sympathy cryer so when I read your post I got all teary eyed.

What a Magical sprinkling of Pixie Dust !!

Ha! Me, too. That's exactly what I was going to post. I would've cried, too, and teared up when I read it. How lovely for you!

I love hearing stories like this! And for the records, I would've cried too.

Hope you had an amazing time!pixiedust:

Just wanted to say congrats on your upgrade and hello as we are from the same town. glad to see there are others in this central illinois community as crazy about WDW as we are.

So have you stayed on both types of cottages-- with the balcony & without? Which did you prefer? I've read the 1 with the balcony has the upstairs more enclosed, like a bedroom. Did it feel smaller that way?? Did either feel more romantic??

I don't care too much about the outside entry area, but don't want to request a balcony room if it feels smaller/ closed off.

TIA!!

I much preferred 1205 with the balcony. Liked the room layout better too. Both were romantic especially we got engaged our first time there and the second we got married.

Garden suites run from 1201 through 1215. Only 3 with balconies 1205-1207. They all have the cute patio entry way with gates. All views are of the gardens and some in the higher numbers I believe can see the quiet pool. 1201 is closest to the stairs to bring you back into the resort. You need to go outside and then back in, up the elevator and down a long hallway to get to the concierge lounge.
What is your wedding date? We were married 10 years ago on 3/23 at SBP and it was a wonderful experience!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter