Just Back... solution for changing tables

My son is 8 now so my diaper days are behind me, but when he was little I used dental bibs. Those things they put over your clothes when you get your teeth cleaned. They have a plastic-y back so liquid doesn't soak through, they fold up tiny, and 500 costs something like $20. I used them for all changing tables outside of home. Easy peasy.

Where do you get these? I'm going to check Amazon but do you usually go to a Medical Equipment store? TIA!

Not to hijack the thread and I will post a new one if needed - what do you do for older kids on the toilets? My 4 year old DD is known for just hopping up onto the seat before I even have time to lock the door behind us!!

I ordered some disposable toilet seat covers that cover the entire top and sides of the toilet.

In every day life I wipe the seat down with antibacterial wipes. My 2 year old uses the potty seat in the van. lol for Disney I got the seat covers for him.

I am another user of the arm and hammer covers. Amazon or target sell them. Awesome and quite large. Just wad the whole thing up with the dirty diaper and go. Big enough for my tall toddler before she was potty trained.

Also, the baby care center did have paper covers for the tables. That place ruled so I conserved the covers I had purchased for when we weren't near the center.

Not to hijack the thread and I will post a new one if needed - what do you do for older kids on the toilets? My 4 year old DD is known for just hopping up onto the seat before I even have time to lock the door behind us!!
wipe their bottom and wash their hands on the way out. Unless there is visible stuff on the toilet seat I don't bother with anything special. Never have.

My diaper bag has a zip out changing pad, but our son outgrew that by 18 months. What I do now is use a lap pad. I received some as a shower gift, and I now give them as gifts myself. I use them on the changing pad at home, and I keep one folded up in my diaperbag. I also use them as a travelling changing pad when we stay somewhere else. http://www.amazon.com/Multi-Use-Baby-Pads-3-pk-colors/dp/B0001YIAIO/

If the table is long enough, I still open the diaper bag's changing pad to use as a pillow, but these pads have been my mainstay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter