Just back

tmp

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
Just back from an absolutely brilliant trip.:cheer2::cheer2:
Will attempt a trip report in the next couple of days before I completely forget everything.
Weather was hot with no rain so we had to seek shade as much as possible and the crowds were manageable until Wednesday when it seemed to get a lot busier.
All in all a great time-except for the journey home,which I'll explain in my trippie.:mad:

Hello,

Glad you had a great time. Me & DF almost went last weekend but he decided that he was going to have enough Disney this summer without adding to it!. Spoil Sport :teeth: .

:flower:

Jodie

Look forward to your trip report, once you have caught up with all your washing :rolleyes:

Reid

Glad your trip was a success! :goodvibes Looking forward to hearing all about it!!!

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

welcome back Tina,
We just got back 1pm. today. Had to stay overnight at Manchester airport or would have been back yesterday.
It was a really lovely time and went all too quickly.

Berwyn

Glad you had a good trip, looking forward to reading more about it!

Glad you had a great time. Looking forward to hearing all about it.:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter