Just became a member!

dischick4778

DIS Veteran
And I'm so excited!! :banana: I have been visiting Disney for years, but now officially feel like part of the magic. :grouphug: Any tips for new DVC members? Thanks for letting me share!

WELCOME HOME NEIGHBOOR!

My only advice is go often!

-Tony

Congratulations!!! My husband and I just did the same thing. My only regret is that we didn't do it sooner!

You will be so glad you did this. I wish my husband and I had joined sooner. Now instead of taking our kids (althought they still love it) we take our grandchildren.
Welcome Home!!! :cheer2:

Welcome home!!! You do know that anytime a new owner posts a thread like this, he or she is required to treat everyone who responds to a week at a DVC resort, don't you???? We like to break in those new points for you.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DVCLiz said:
Welcome home!!! You do know that anytime a new owner posts a thread like this, he or she is required to treat everyone who responds to a week at a DVC resort, don't you???? We like to break in those new points for you.....

I am all for that :teeth:

Thank you all so much for your welcome and support. This was a huge decision, but we are so excited now that we have done it. I am honored to be a part of such a wonderful group. :grouphug:

DVCLiz said:

Wow! I think I should have purchased more points. :rotfl2: Not only are you all so nice but you're funny too. Thanks for making me feel at home!! :goodvibes

Congratulations and welcome home! DVC is the best. Before you know it, you'll be doing your first add-on. ;)

We just bought our first contract also and are going home for the first time in January! Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter