Just booked 1st RC on the Oasis - questions!

TA emailed me at 5:11am....pretty much what I expected, Cat 8A $4786 for 2A/1C. Ouch. Today will be decision day as I have a 48hr hold.
Sorry, responded to the wrong person. I think I was thinking of someone else.
Or maybe it was you, I'm getting confused with all the treads.
If you had a cruise booked on RCL as well what was the price difference between the two?

What is VGT? (Sorry I'm very new to the cruising world, going on first ever 6/6). Thanks!
On DCL, it's a verandah guaranteed rate. They are usually lower prices that are offered after the paid in full date to try and help fill the ship/ If you see one you want, you have to quickly book and pay in full at the time since they can be there one day and gone the next. By booking VGT, you don't typically receive your room assignment until about 10-12 days prior to the cruise but you are guaranteed at least a verandah. The first time we received a family verandah and I don't recall the second time. They also will have them for inside (IGT) and oceanview (OGT). If you look the DCL Mediterranean cruises, some of them are currently VGT. So they are good if you can book a month or two out and don't need to plan a year or two out and you don't mind being surprised by your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter