Just Booked Air!

TAKitty

<font color=green>I will make it work with the one
I was waiting for a great price on our airfare for July and found one for 126 roundtrip! :banana: It is official! We are off to WDW in July :teeth:

That is awesome!! I think that it makes the trip seem so real!! Have a great time!!

Trish

What a great price. I can't wait that long to purchase tickets for x-mas times and won't see great prices like that. Also from Michigan. Originally from Lansing now in Alpena. GO STATE!
:cool1:

For Christmas I got 108 on Northwest. I purchased in Sept or Oct and the price was only good for two days.

Sharon Esch said:
What a great price. I can't wait that long to purchase tickets for x-mas times and won't see great prices like that. Also from Michigan. Originally from Lansing now in Alpena. GO STATE!
:cool1:

:tongue:

woo hoo! The main reason we're taking our trip in May is to celebrate my graduation from MSU....can't wait! (for my graduation AND the trip ;) )

Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter