• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked at Carribbean Beach this October with free meal plan

PeterDisfan

Me & Lana and Kids love Disney!!
Hi

The Disney rep who I booked our trip through says that the Carribbean Beach constuction will be done Aug 30th.. Anyone else hear this? :)

Last edited:
Centertown and Old Port Royal are expected to be completed around December. The Riviera Resort tower should be completed in Fall 2019. The Skyliner Gondola should be done around May 2019.

Last edited:
Centertown and Old Port Royal are expected to be completed around December. The Riviera Resort tower should be completed in Fall 2019. The Skyliner Gondola should be done around May 2019.

These are the only construction completion projections I have seen.

I've also recently heard the late August completion date. I'm gonna be a little disappointed if it's December because that would be after my trip

Thanks Everyone!! I guess we will see just excited getting back down there.. Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter