• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked Caribbean Beach: Advice

We just booked five nights at Caribbean Beach Resort the week after Thanksgiving next year. We are DVC members and this is the first time in 15 years we aren't staying at a DVC resort, and first time at Caribbean Beach.

What are some pointers which we should know?

There's an entire thread about CBR. You can get some really good info just on page 1, depending on what you want to know and the search the thread for more answers. Especially later on in the thread as it relates to newer things like the Skyliner: CBR Thread

Also mention the room category you r reserved, because if it's not preferred then you can get room request suggestions to add to your reservation. We really enjoyed CBR, it is a big resort but our family has no issues walking around any of the WDW resorts because they are so well themed:) The resort has multiple bus stops, so you may want to get familiar with them, which one gets picked up 1st etc. But like the PP said, check out the CBR thread.

As buzznina already stated, you will definitely want to familiarize yourself with the bus stops. I've only stayed at CBR once with my husband and two teenage boys, but we all really enjoyed our stay a LOT and can't wait to go back again. Banana Cabana was a great place to relax while the kids enjoyed swimming and doing their own thing. Since they were teenagers, we all had a little more freedom to enjoy the resort on our own. CBR is a great resort and I hope you'll enjoy your stay. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter