• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked Feb 21, 2004!

from Canada

Mouseketeer
Nowit seems real!! We're going back to the HIFS. I just called today and got the entertainment rate of $102/night. (In 2002, we paid $74/night with the buy one get one offer). So this is a bit more, but it's also at a more expensive time. (2002 we went the first 2 weeks of Feb). In 2000, we went the first week of March, and found the crowds a non-issue, so I hope the same holds true this time. We are probably going to drive this time...if we have a new van by then. We'll have to see. We are moving in a month and that is eating up alot of our $$. Now I just have to hop over to the tech board and get me a countdown timer!!
Karen:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi Karen

Congratulations! We are going next February too. I was just curious about your Entertainment Book. Are there coupons for on site resorts in there, or just off site?

Actually, maybe you can tell me what coupons are in there with respect to Disney (dining, hotels etc). And finally, where can you buy an Entertainment Book?

Thanks for anything you can share
:D

Just for interest sake. I have purchased my Entertainment Book, the Toronto Edition as a fundraiser in our town. I then could book any hotel offer in Florida, which I did. Saved myself lots of $$

I haven't actually bought my entertainment book yet. You don't need it to book the room...just show it on check-in. I'm trying to decide weather or not to get a local (Toronto and area) one or the Orlando one. Im going to have to study their website to see which Orlando restaurants are offered. If it is worth my while, I might get the Orlando one. As far as I know the entertainment book has rates for offsite hotels only.
HTH
Karen

Hi, I know that in our version of the entertainment book, the Swan and Dolphin are in the back under hotels that we can get discounts on. I'm thinking that they are in every one because we have a Jersey edition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter