Just booked for August 2013! Who else?

We just booked YC for Aug 24-31st. Can't wait to get there especially since we still have winter weather in Minnesota.

We will be there 8/18-8/24 staying at POR. This is our first time at that resort. It will be me, DH, DD20 and DS16 and my SIl and BIL.

We have gone in August many times and keep going back! Yes its hot and humid but the crowds aren't too bad.

We will be there 8/18-8/24 staying at POR. This is our first time at that resort. It will be me, DH, DD20 and DS16 and my SIl and BIL.

We have gone in August many times and keep going back! Yes its hot and humid but the crowds aren't too bad.

You'll be staying at POR when we'll be there. We're booked from 8/17 - 8/23. Maybe we'll see you there!

We just booked an August trip for our family of 5 a few days ago. We're going 8/23-9/1. We haven't been to DW since 8/2010. We're staying at POR too! It's our favorite resort. We're all very excited!!

~Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter