Just booked for september

ImagineMeDisney

Mouseketeer
I just had to tell people who I thought might appreciate my excitement..! :teeth: :teeth: I got an awesome rate for DH and I at Pop Century for September, AAA rate of $68 a night. If I see any codes come out later for a better deal I will, of course, go with that, but I thought that was a good rate! just had to share!!

Hooray for you !! Last time we went in September and loved the low crowd volume ! :cool1:

I've been in September also, and I love the fact we can walk on basically any ride!! The last time I was there my DS and I went on Rockin Roller Coaster twice in a row, waited MAYBE five minutes total. I just hope this september isn't as bad as last september as far as the weather goes...

blueeyez said:
I thought their value season was $55/night?

Rack rate for value season is $77 a night for Pop and All Stars, preferred is $10 more a night.

Hubby and I are going in September, will be there on the 4th for 7 wonderful days. We are so hoping for a discounted room rate.
We always go in September because of the low crowds. It is HOT but we don't seem to mind that at all, we are in Disney!

I love going in September..I booked AAA rate, but like I said, if a good code comes out I will switch my reservation. We're going to pay it off then watch mousesavers.com like a hawk! I would love to stay at WL, especially for DH's first trip to WDW-he works in a resort that is similar in its interior design to WL (well, at least he's been told that by many guests) and he wants to check it out..I keep telling him it's nothing like it, a few similarities here and there, but WL will blow his mind! LOL

Yippee!! You will have fun no matter where you stay...but I love the WL too!

$55 is the usual AP & FL resident rate during value season which Sept is. Last year they didn't come out til late July or early August. Preferred rooms at the Value are now $12 a night more, no longer $10 a night.
Aug'03 I got WL standard for $114 a night. So keep your eyes open. Since Value season for Deluxes begins July 5 you will be able to see what they will run in Sept but usually Sept's code is different than July/Aug code. Same price just different letters. LOL Did I confuse anyone with that?

Congrats, we're booked Sept. at POFQ at $104.00 a night. Only paid $79.00 last year with a code so I'll have my fingers crossed until July/Aug when codes should come out if there going to.

AAA rate for the value resort standard rooms during value season is $61 + tax. The All Start resorts are taxed at 13% and Pop is taxed at 11.5% (they are in different counties) so All Stars are $68.93 with tax and Pop is $68.02. :)

The $55 rate was for public codes last year. AP rates were often $49 for value season with public codes between $55 and $59.

I just got off the phone with my AAA travel agent, DH wanted me to check out the MYW package with air and dining. She gave me a good rate and I did some math, decided to go with the package. Now I won't have to worry about carting around so many disney dollars for our meals, at least..plus the air is included, so once its paid I can concentrate on other things...like which park to do on which day, what I want to buy, which rides to go on first, etc... :goodvibes

I will probably book our trip soon for Aug or Sept with our AAA. If I reserve with Disney at that rate and a better one comes out do I just call and tell them? Is there a penalty if I switch my week?

I dont plan to book my trip for late Sept. till July.
Due to I want to see if any fall deals come out before booking.
Have fun :cool1:

Trissy said:
I will probably book our trip soon for Aug or Sept with our AAA. If I reserve with Disney at that rate and a better one comes out do I just call and tell them? Is there a penalty if I switch my week?
I always wondered that too.

pamouselover said:
I dont plan to book my trip for late Sept. till July.
Due to I want to see if any fall deals come out before booking.
Have fun :cool1:

I wish I could wait that long, but you see, I'm poor...I have to pay way ahead of time. :teeth: Plus, planning it is half the fun!

DisneyWisher said:
$55 is the usual AP & FL resident rate during value season which Sept is. Last year they didn't come out til late July or early August.

Last year, we got rooms at POP for $55 a night (an internet advertised rate), we didn't have AP or FL discount with this. Unfortunately, our trip was cancelled due to Hurricane Frances... :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter