• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Booked for September

TandCmum

Mouseketeer
4 nights/5 days at Newport Bay. Got the 4 for 3 offer and the early booking discount so we have got a really good price. We are adding it on to 11 nights at a campsite close by so it's going to be a great holiday.

I'm really excited as we thought we were only doing 2 nights at the most, and possibly not staying over as the campsite is only an hour away so to be staying at Newport Bay for all those days is just great. I have visited before in 2004 but it was only for a day visit.

Suzanne
xxx

brilliant...sounds like an excellent deal! There is nothing like that "just booked" feeling is there?

I am really pleased for you. It is a great feeling to have actually booked something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter