Just booked free dining...

wiggles02

Mouseketeer
I guess without a minute to spare. We probably booked around 2 pm EST and now it is 5 pm and a message is coming up no longer available. When I found out the it had been extended, I was going to wait, but when I checked the Disney site and it said nothing about an extension, I began to worry. I'm glad I went with my gut. How did the dis and allears get this info? Anyway, we booked a 3 night stay for DH and I (our 11th anniversary trip without the kids) and we have reservations at:
Rose and Crown
Whispering Canyon
Mama Melrose.
So happy!

I asked the same question, but was told not to question the DIS! :scared:

So I can't really be sure but I've already booked so it's not a big deal for me! I'm glad you got in on time!

tricia.

I phoned Disney yesterday to book for the free dining plan to find out if today was the last day or not and they told me it was extended until June 25th. I told them the website said June 4th and they said not to worry, I can call and book for free dining.

I'm sure the information will come back on the website within a few days. Last year when the Free Dining offer was extended, it was taken off the website for a few days, but then it came back. Until it comes back on the website, you just have to call to book the offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter