Just booked MMVCP wishes dessert party

Just booked dessert party for Nov. 10th! :woohoo:

Althought I am a little shocked that I just paid $47 for desserts... after already paying $110 for MVMCP... At this rate I'm going to have to get a second job to pay for our disney habit.. :rolleyes1

The price is $23.42/adult and $12.77/children. We got a time of 8:50pm so we'll see the parade and then head over to the terrace for our table.

I'm excited to do this especially since we have an early ADR at the plaza for 5pm and we'll be hungry by 9pm!!:thumbsup2

Us to we have 3:45 ADR @ crystal palace then cookies and cider on main by 9 we b starving and the extra sugar will get us through till midnight. Kids can be overloaded one night right?:banana:

Anyone going on Nov. 17? Like to see ya there. I talked to CM Bartholomu and he said it is extended through Jan. 2 and it is not just MMVCP dates so if you get the run around ask them to get the superviser because they should all have gotton the memo buy now. I got my reservation easily THANK GOODNESS hope alll of you do 2. Let's hope after all the food I can fit on some rides.

Just read about Wishes Party being extended and just got off the phone with Dining. Mine said the WP is *not* on MVMCP nights since the fireworks will not be going off. :confused3:confused3

However, the non MVMCP night that I wanted showed no availability. How's that for being confuzzled? :lmao:

Just read about Wishes Party being extended and just got off the phone with Dining. Mine said the WP is *not* on MVMCP nights since the fireworks will not be going off. :confused3:confused3

However, the non MVMCP night that I wanted showed no availability. How's that for being confuzzled? :lmao:

I would call back. I had one CM tell me the same thing last night, and i just talked to someone different who booked me for Nov 29th at 8:30. It is a MVMCP night and we have tickets. I

Just booked ours on a MVMCP night! I had a rather unMagical CM that I talked to right at 7:00 this morning. I was unable to get any of the other reservations that I wanted. :mad: I was told they were not offering it the night I wanted, which was not a MVMCP night.

My mom called back two hours later and got an great CM. She was able to get every restaurant we wanted at the exact time we wanted (except for Le Cellier CP package). Not sure if all of these became available in the two hours between when I called and mom did or what. :confused3 This CM said they were having the dessert party on the non MVMCP night but it was already sold out. She told my mom that perseverance was key and to keep trying back. :santa:

Definitely keep trying back if they're telling you they're not having the parties on a MVMCP night. If they say it's sold out that's one thing, but to say they don't exist? Pshaw!

I just tried calling, in hopes to get nov.6, hoping that it was not only on mvmcp nights. I spoke to cm Donna young, she read to me that the extension is for Sunday, Tuesday & Friday night in November, of course I take that with a grain of salt since so many on this board are getting different answer. Just thought I would let everyone know what this cm said.
BTW...she told me Friday nov.6 was already full as well as the Tuesday of nov.3 too.

Apparently they are filling up fast. The CM I talked to was actually shocked that she found a spot for us. She said at the beginning of the convo "I am going to try, but this has been a very popular booking". I am really getting excited about it not that we actually have a ressie for it!

I received this information from the Contemporary IPO earlier today and also spoke to them on the phone where they said exactly the same thing.

As of right now, the Wishes Dessert Party is only being offered on the night's of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

Concierge Itinerary Planning Office

Caron

Just booked,, but it was for a MVMCP night,,

Was told ALL dates had been released but the night i wanted was not available i asked for them to check.. i was just told the Dessert party does not go out on Saturdays or Sundays of which i wanted saturday 28th Nov,,

Ended up booking 19th Nov, a night i already have MVMCP tickets for but hey,, i would be queing to get a good spot for Wishes anyway,, hope we dont miss out on anything from the Christmas party., i will make sure we go to the 1st performance of the amphitheater thingy...

Woo hoo,,

$46 though for 2,, plus the $135 for MVMCP

Hmm,, i will be Very Unhappy if the night i wanted,, My partners birthday by the way is then released,, sat 28th,, he told me Nov & Dec was released on Tuesday and he had all the info infront of him,, all dates released other than sat & sun,, hmm

Hi, I booked Sunday the 29th of November(a MVMCP nite) yesterday. My ADR is for 8:30, 5 people and the CM said we had to have tickets for the Christmas Party. She also told me WISHES was at 9:30 that night. Does anyone know what time the parade is?? And are there TWO showings of the parade??:santa: THANKS, Joan

Still no luck, but I just talked to the nicest CM in Disney Dining. I was looking for November 3rd, and he said it was full. He checked all the way thru November 6th for me, and he said that all of those days were booked up, too. He was surprised that it had booked up that quickly.

for anyone going the week of 12/28 thru 12/4 they had availablility on the MVMCP nights 11/29, 12/1, 12/3 and 12/4 when I called today :cool1:

I called earlier and was told it was offered in Dec only on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Friday nights (all of which ARE MVMCP dates). I (being the stupid considerate wife I am) decided to double check with my DH just to make sure he's okay with me booking it...because I'm SUCH a nice person:rolleyes: so when I finally got around to calling back just a little bit ago of COURSE, they have nothing available for our date now :sad2:. The worst part is, I had a VERY nice CM of the phone earlier who was all ready to make my ressies for this, but I just HAD to call my DH and double check with him. Oh well, I guess there will be no dessert party for us this time. :sad1:

Thanks to the OP of this thread I emailed our IPO office last night and asked about it. They booked the spots for us. Said they were filling up fast.

I am excited. :yay::yay: Now I am trying to find out more information.

Do you have reserved seats? How many people do they sell tickets to for each party? Pictures I have seen don't look very crowded.

ooooo heck! I'm all confused now!! :headache:

This is our first trip during december and mvmcp so we kinda wanted to watch the fireworks from sat infront of the castle - but dessert party!! I hate decisions!! What should I do!! :confused3

This was exactly my dilemma. Here's what I decided: The party starts at 8:30 and Wishes is at 9:30, so we're going to go to the party and gorge on desserts until 10 or 15 minutes before the fireworks start, then dash back to Main Street to see them with the crowd. This may not be getting the best value from our $24 tickets to the dessert party, but it will be our first time at MVMCP, so we want to see the fireworks the best possible way.

OK! So after I posted my post about not being able to get into the DP, I called back and the CM I spoke with said there was something available at 8:35 for that night! So I booked it!:yay: Which make me wonder if the other CM I talked to earlier wasn't checking the right thing? My advice is to keep calling and asking about it, even if they tell you there is nothing open for the night you want. That's what I did. I've got a confirmation # which I'm putting down in my ADR book that we will take. I just hope it's as good as I hear!

I am so confused about availability for this. Disney needs to issue an official statement to clarify how long booking has been extended for because everybody says something different. I really want a non MVMCP night in mid December, but I just handed it off to my TA because I figure she'll hear the official news, and I'm already too stressed about this to keep worrying about ressies! If it's meant to be, it will be.

Congrats to everybody who was able to get ressies when they wanted!

Hi, I booked Sunday the 29th of November(a MVMCP nite) yesterday. My ADR is for 8:30, 5 people and the CM said we had to have tickets for the Christmas Party. She also told me WISHES was at 9:30 that night. Does anyone know what time the parade is?? And are there TWO showings of the parade??:santa: THANKS, Joan
We are going the same night. From what i was told all the ressies are for 8:30 with wishes at 9:30. there is usually one parade before the fireworks and one after for all the parties.
This was exactly my dilemma. Here's what I decided: The party starts at 8:30 and Wishes is at 9:30, so we're going to go to the party and gorge on desserts until 10 or 15 minutes before the fireworks start, then dash back to Main Street to see them with the crowd. This may not be getting the best value from our $24 tickets to the dessert party, but it will be our first time at MVMCP, so we want to see the fireworks the best possible way.
I wouldn't count on this plan. The area aroun d the castle will likely be full to bursting at this time and impassable. You are not likely to get anywhere clsoe to the castle. Last year there were people staking out spots as soon as the parade was over. Also they rope off certian areas while they are doing fireworks which also makes moving around hard. You will likely end up stuck somewhere with a poor view.

We don't want to be close to the castle - we made that mistake on our last trip and couldn't see half the fireworks.

We want to be on Main Street, and I don't think, at almost $60/pop for admission to MVMCP, there are going to be as many people there as on a regular night at the MK, when we've always been able to find a spot to our liking. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter