• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked our November 2004 cruise!!!

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
I can't believe they finally opened up all of 2004!

We are in the middle of planning our 2003 December and 2004 November/cruise trips!

This will be our 3rd DCL cruise and our plan is to go every 3 years with our DD's 3, 6.

I hope I'll have saved some money booking this early!!

Booked through Dreams Unlimited yesterday to get the rebate and shipboard credit.

November 4th, 2004 room #7014

Anyone have any comments on that floor/room #??? We are usually on Deck 6.

Thanks for reading!:Pinkbounc

Hi there...

Congrats on booking your cruise for 2004... and I thought I was booking early for this August!!

I sailed on magic before and had a cabin right by the Forward elevators like you do.

I found these to be the best - quietest elevators - elevators amidships you wait forever and aft where the pool/topsiders is it is busy too.

You have a great location - have a wonderful cruise.

Congratulations on booking, very good feeling :D . I booked for March 2004 the day they opened those dates, which was sometime this spring. I just checked my cruise dates and my cruise price had only gone up $100+ dollars total, not per person (four in our party). I'm just a bit bummed as I would like to see the cruise price double (or something like that ) before we set sail. Everything I have read. leads me to believe early booking is the way to save $$. At least I have a cabin I am happy with. It will be interesting to see how it goes. Again, happy planning on your cruise!

Heidi

I just checked on my dates for this year and they are $2,500 more than I am paying to go in 2004 :D , OK, I feel better now :p

Heidi

I tried to book the Magic for the 2nd week in November 2004 and was told they would be in Drydock at that time.:( So now I have to decide if we go this year or wait till 2005. I wanted to do the parks this year, the rest of the family wants to go to Sanibel in Florida. :rolleyes:

lUVTOGO:

I just checked the website and there's a Western Cruise scheduled for Nov 6 - 13th. The NJ cruise that year is the Oct 30 - Nov 6th. It seems you can book it online I would try calling back and see if maybe the CM was wrong when you called.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter