Just bought the new Disney Collections CD ROM!!!

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
I just bought this new c-d rom and it has scrapbook pages that are out of this world!! I was up until 2am last nite putting my 3 yo gs in a scrapbook page with PETER PAN as he had his new Peter Pan PJ'S on and he looks so CUTE with Peter & Tink around him..also has Mickey fonts that I used to tell a story about the party...I can't even tell you how excited I am..made Bambi, Cinderella & Snow White cards and wrapping paper..had to go to work today all red eyed..no one would believe that I was up all nite SCRAPPING...IT COST 50 BUT I got a 10$ rebate with it..has all of the fab 5 and bambi,cinderfella,dumbo,snow white,alice,pinnicno(sp) and all the charcters that go with them (capt hook,jimmyEtc) this is the 1st collection they also have a pooh one but I didn't see it yet..bought it at K-Mart..also on the sierria web site but the same price...I have to go to bed now cause WORK TOMOOROW and I am bleary eyed..Marianne :earsgirl: :crazy: :wave:

I have looked at the CD's for scrapbooking. I haven't bought any as the ink on my printer is water soluble. I know I need to update it, but I get so confused by all the stuff that is out there. What kind of printer do you use? Maybe I'll start a thread about printers. I could sure use the input.

chessie

what is the name of the website that you can purchase this CD online from? Anyone have a link? Thank you. :)

I'm sorry juliebelle but I don't know how to put the link in ..maybe someone can do it for you ar you can just go to the site yourself...it is 49 on the site but the sores have a 10$ rebate on the box ..I found mine in K-Mart..Marianne

Can these programs be used to print out individual pictures that can then be applied to a scrapbook page or do you have to do it all (pictures included) on the computer and then print it out?

I'm sure of what you are saying..I have a digital camera and print out the scrapbbok pages with my pix that I insert on the page..you can print out the pages without pix and then insert your pix on them if you don't have a ditgital camera...they have all kinds of other things also..I made address labes to go with the cards I made with Bambi on them also made address labels with Mickey & Minnie, you can make magnets,calenders so much more that I can't even begin to list here..all I know its FUN and really good quality graphics..Have FUN..Marianne PS I have one other one that I had bought earlier this year with just the fab 5 in it and this is so much nicer and it includes all the ones that I have already so to me its really worth it..:earsgirl: :wave:

bunnymkc:
I wanted to thank you for suggesting this program. I bought it on Sunday (my local kmart had it too.) By Wednesday night, I had finally gotten my album from our September trip finished. Yesterday, all the relatives were very impressed with my talent and skill!!;) This morning I used it to make a Thanksgiving page which I emailed to the inlaws. The program is so easy to use and looks great! I love it! Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter