Just came in from DL Paris...

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
... and I'm reminded why I love DL Anaheim so much. Didn't like the layout, didn't like their versions of SM or BTMRR. And the HM (Phantom Manor) was closed. As was Snow White and Pinocchio. Their PP was OK: two rows of seats and Fast Passes.

Ah: my biggest peave: they put sugar on their popcorn. It's nasty. I don't eat sugar. What a disappointment.

Generally, the layout is confusing and it seems easy to get confused. I've been to four of the five Disney park in my life and so far this is my least favorite. It's not bad but's it's not up to the Disney standard, in my view. Don't wish to sound like a whiner but I just wasn't impressed by it. Indeed, I was a little disappointed. And they were only only open from 10:00 - 6:00. Sigh...

The good news: I'm going to DL Anaheim in about two weeks :-).

Sorry if this sounds like I'm complaining. I'm very tired after being on the go for several days here in Paris. I need a vacation from my vacation.

Rob

Sorry you didnt enjoy our park but it is very different in some ways as it has a European feel to it.

Im visiting your park for the first time in a few weeks so hope Im not disappointed. Ive done WDW a few times but not for a few years and DLP lots of times but as I say this will be my first (but hopefully not my last ) visit to DL

Sorry you didn't enjoy your visit. I was there several years ago and really enjoyed it. Yes, it's different, but that's part of the interesting part of visiting another Disney Park.

The sugar on the popcorn is a cultural thing. It's very popular in other parts of the world.

When you return to Disneyland, be sure to check the hours. Right now M-Th is 10pm - 8pm only. Also, it closes early many days in October, unless you are going to the special ticketed party.

- Dreams

Ah: my biggest peave: they put sugar on their popcorn. It's nasty. I don't eat sugar. What a disappointment.

That's because its not popcorn, its kettle corn. You can find kettle corn in Downtown Disneyland. I prefer kettle corn, personally, but in Europe, kettle corn is the "norm."

Kettle corn is gross.....absolutely yuk! I will put that on my list of things not to eat when we ever make it to DLR Paris. :) Sorry you didn't enjoy it as much, hopefully you will like your visit to Anaheim better. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter