• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just changed my March ressies - great rate

Tink42

Mouseketeer
I was booked at POR for March Break. Used AAA to get rate of 159.45/night (taxes included). Just got off the phone with CRO and got a better rate for the same room. 109.00/night or 121.50/night (taxes included). I think this is a great price for this time of year. Saved over $150 US for the 4 nights we will be there. Must show proof of Canadian residency. If you are interested in this code you can find in by visiting disney.ca.

That's great,Tink.NOthing like saving some money.:D

Mapletree:

We are flying southwest from Buffalo. Their schedule isn't opened yet for after Mar. 8th but I have booked the flight down already for $50.00 ea. for the 6th. Will book the return when it opens up.

Wow, $50 for the flight down? Thats US$, I guess. What are the taxes and fees added on? With the new codes and flights that cheap, who knows, maybe we can go in March
Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter