Just Curious, Who will be on the Wonder May 18th, 2003?

DisneyMarine

Earning My Ears
I say I'm just curious because I'm new to the boards and this will be a family trip for us this time, so I probably won't be able to spend much (if any) time with people other than family. We are traveling with eleven first time Disney cruisers!:eek: I think that my DW and I will be quite busy showing everyone in our party the ship, the activities, etc. and won't have much time to meet anyone else. But who knows, maybe?:wave:

We're there! We are a family of three, Myself, a purchasing agent for a University, my husband, a stock broker and our daughter who will be 3 1/2.

So far I there are three of us. I saw 4u2dream on the other May cruise thread, I seem to be the only American so far. We are also a family of three. I'm not sure if you could tell from the handle I use but I'm a U.S. Marine (programmer), my DW was a software engineer, but is now a full time mom to our 3 month old son. :wave:

Yep! Figured that one out! It sounds like quite a trip you have planned. We tried a meet and greet one other cruise on Carnival and it really didn't work out too well (people too busy the first day to do it). BUT, the really neat thing was as we were just talking to people on excursions, it seemed we just kept running into people who were to be at the original meeting anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter