Just Discovered Disney Vacation Channel

MermaidJan said:
Thanks - Idratherbeinwdw.

I also live in Nassau. I can't wait to get home to check it out. :love:

This is my first port. I just returned from WDW and puchased 160 points At SSR. I can't wait for our closing so I can book our next trip. :cheer2:

This station will help with my WDW withdrawls.

Janet

Welcome Home, Neighbor! And Welcome to the DISboards! :wave2:

Thank you so much for the kind welcome home.

I am real exicited about our DVC purchase.
Add me to the group that wished they had joined sooner.

I asked DH to check our listings but nothing came up for Disney! Hanname! I want more Disney! Annmarie

idratherbeinwdw said:
"Walt Disney World Tour"--A really fun (imho) tour with 4 different people talking about WDW from different perspectives--A "thrill ride" guy--who had really messy hair, (I guess he was supposed to appeal to the teenagers), A "Mom" type who accentuated the kid friendly stuff, A "recreation" guy who talked about that and a woman who was the main host and kept things flowing. (50 minutes long)
That is directly from the new DVD I received in March. I haven't watched it again since our last trip, but I did watch it 3 times before the trip. Lots of fun.

SoCalKDG said:
That is directly from the new DVD I received in March. I haven't watched it again since our last trip, but I did watch it 3 times before the trip. Lots of fun.
Oh yeah! I've got that baby in heavy rotation. I get so antsy waiting for the new ones around the time they are due to come out. :Pinkbounc :crazy:

P.S. That is one precious princess you have there. :goodvibes princess:

SoCalKDG said:

Just a reminder--only one part of the channel has the DVD some of you have. One discusses tickets and the other 2 videos change monthly. So if anyone gets the channel AND has the DVD/Video you'll still find new stuff there.

Mar'

You guys have given me a reason to get cable! Still living with those rabbit ears and till now didn't feel like I was missing too much. Cable is one reason the kids love DVC cause they get to surf more than the four fuzzy stations we have at home!

Hundreds of stations !? Heck what's next, indoor plumbing?

COOL! I just checked 650 here and we have it too(Bergen County NJ - IO digital cable)
Thanks for the heads up.

Hey! Thanks for the heads up. I just checked my IO and I have it. I can't watch it just yet though because the kids are watching Spongebob :confused3 I'll have to push 'em aside and check it out later. :goodvibes Seems to be many Long I slanders on here

Thanks for the info, found it last evening.....We have cablevision I O and we live in Bergen county NJ and it was on 650!!!!!!! What a find!!!

Thanks Again :rotfl2:

We didn't tell anyone for years. One by one they slowly found out. Thye all still say we are crazy & we wasted our $$$. But boy do they jump at the chance to tag-a-long with us on one of our trips. :rotfl:

Does anyone know if Time-Warner Cable has (or will have) this station?

:earboy2: We just found that channel last week! I can't imagine how I could have missed that. :rotfl:

I wrote my local cabel company CHARTER MICHIGAN and they said because of my inquiry they are in communication with DISNEY VACATIONS about getting the channel added to my lineup. I have never requested before, but it looks promising for people in MICHIGAN with CHARTER!!! :cool1:

brivers222 said:
I wrote my local cabel company CHARTER MICHIGAN and they said because of my inquiry they are in communication with DISNEY VACATIONS about getting the channel added to my lineup. I have never requested before, but it looks promising for people in MICHIGAN with CHARTER!!! :cool1:

Wow that's very cool that your cable company takes "requests"! I don't think Cablevision, the LI cable company does, but then I never asked. WTG, hope it works out for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter